Quantum Auto Sales

Friday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–9:00am
Saturday Closed 9:00am–9:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–8:00pm
(760) 208-4935 (760) 208-4935

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Thanks for my vehicle

Thanks for helping me to get my beautiful car you guys did it great, i really recommend this dealership to those who are first buyers.

Shopping for a new car

Highly recommend this dealership! Very helpful and knowledgeable. The sales experience was so easy going. I’m very impressed with the customer service. Thank you Quantum & Ruby!

Perla

I went in to the dealership Perla greeted me she was extremely warm make me feel comfortable right away especially since I don't know much about cars or buying cars she explained everything to me thoroughly I was pretty satisfied with my experience there I would definitely recommend for anybody to go to Perla if you have any questions regarding financing vehicles. .. thoroughly satisfied was my experience at quantum

Shopping around

Great place to get a used car these people know how to help you out . Perla immediately treated me and got a sales guy to help me out, all the sales guys were on top of their game. Pretty refreshing.

Perla Olivo

Perla Olivo was very interested in what I had to say. She let me speak and didn’t try to sell me something I wasn’t interested in. I will definitely be referring my friends and family.

1.0

Dishonest sellers

Gerardo the seller is not honest person ,be careful , he lied to me and he hid in the office when confronted . It was a horrible experience.

Best experience

Great place fast easy and when they say they can help you get financed they mean it THANKS TONY LION go see him heabthe beat

1.0

Lie after lie

Before the trasaction i was tod the will repai some discrapencies and will hoke me up with second key (discount) couple days i call that the parts are here we drove 40 mile the did not had the part instead they told me they did not smog chec the car they have to do itthey had mo part i dont trust anymore they already lie to me on my face few time

Thanks Quantum

I just want to say thank you Perla. Throughout the entire time from beginning to end you were very polite in helping me figure out what car would be the best for me. Even though I had a lot of questions you took the time to answer them for me, thank you for being patient with me. Overall I was very satisfied and will recommend you to my friends and family.

Thanks Quantum

Rubi thanks a lot for your help! We appreciate your time and excellent service helping us yo decide what Car is better to us. The kids are loving our new car!