Quantum Auto Sales

Friday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–9:00am
Saturday Closed 9:00am–9:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–8:00pm
(760) 208-4935 (760) 208-4935

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Used Car

I want to thanks Ruby for her awesome costumer services. Hopefully next time she be around to help me out again. Keep up the excellent work!!! Thanks you.

4.4

Great Sevice

Mike was Amazing! He was attentive and anything that was needed he delivered. Even though my credit is bad due to a recent divorce he reassured me it would be ok, and it was.

4.0

Great selection to fit your needs

Perfect place to buy a car. Aweome selection. Friendly help. Ived had several famiy members purchase here and all have loved it. Cars trucks and all are available. Its a place for everyone.

Professional Used Auto

We stopped by to check out a car we seen on cars.com , not only did they have the one online they had many other options! Great selection of used cars! Got s great deal ! Thank you Eddie

Awesome experience! First timer.

Thank so much Eddy for getting me my first truck. I didn?t have the best credit , but you made it happen. I?ve had my truck for over two years now and I haven?t done anything to it. All I have done is oil change breaks and tires. Honestly this is the best place for used car dealership. The sales guys here are amazing, patient, the most thing understanding. The best part of this dealership is the manager Eddy he will work with anyone! Hector is a wonderful employe, which made the whole "buying a car" very simple.

Best Dealership

This is honestly the best dealership I have ever been to. The salesman are non-pushy and they just really go above and beyond. I have horrible credit so I knew I wasn?t going to get the car I really wanted. Talking with both Mike and Gary About what I wanted they made it possible for me to leave with the car I really wanted. I really recommend this place and thank you so much Mike and Gary.

fast and easy

Thank you Quantum Auto sales for making this purchase so fast and easy! Thank you Eddie and your Team! I will recommend my friends here!

Good quality cars

Thank you guys for the awesome service and honesty . I purchased from you guys and I'm more than satisfied! Thank you Eddie , I'll be back!

Business woman

If ( six , seven... ) stars were possible for customer satisfaction, Mike would get positive billions 1000000000!!! He is the GREATEST! Plain and simple!

Construction

I have had a great experience ! Thank you Mike!! You have provided me with all the information(financing options, rates, down payment, ..etc) I needed to know to make up my mind ! and that's why I purchased my brand new used 2014 Dodge Ram from you! (Couldn't be happier) Thanks Mike