Woody Folsom Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(912) 208-0524 (912) 208-0524

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

A Great Experience with a Great Sales Staff

My husband and I were shopping for a four-door truck in our area. We looked near Atlanta as well as in the Savannah area and came up with nothing that we liked and could afford. We looked at Woody Folsom online after hearing multiple ads on the radio and stumbled upon a gem! I put in a request for an internet quote on the truck we liked and got a response the next day. We drove down to Baxley to check out the truck. Steve Ross greeted us in the COLD, RAINY weather, not knowing us at all and proceeded to show us a truck that we were interested in. The truck was a used, lease model, but was in excellent condition. Steve took my husband for a test drive and we knew instantly that this was a salesperson that not only was knowledgeable, but also wanted to give us the best deal possible. He gave us advice on whether used or new was the best choice for us and was patient with all of our questions along the way. After filling out the credit application and being approved, Billy, the GM advised us on our options for financing and we realized the value in the purchase. John helped us through the financing paperwork and allowed us to, again, ask many questions. After signing the final paperwork, Steve met with us and kept us company while our new purchase was detailed. We chatted about our children (both two and four-legged) and realized how blessed we were to have a salesperson that really wanted to know our story and what my husband and I really cared about. My parents had also accompanied us to the dealership. Unbeknownst to us, Steve had kept them company while we were filling out the paperwork on our truck. After getting our keys to the truck, Steve went out of his way to help us get acquainted with the features of our new vehicle. He even helped us get into contact with a local business that will install a spray-in bed liner in our new 2014 Ram. In the process, we realized that he was also the internet sales supervisor, and was responsible for the initial quote we got via email. We could not have asked for a better experience or an easier purchase. Although our payments ended up being slightly higher than we originally had planned, we know that this was the best purchase for us and our family. Thanks a MILLION, Steve Ross!! We HIGHLY recommend dealing with STEVE for any car purchase!!!

Finally! A True Sales Professional!!!

The biggest thing missing in today business world is people with the ability to listen and COMMUNICATE! If you buy anything, the one thing vanishing is where the customer is treated with respect, listened to & then true effective communication! Well if you are looking for a great experience buying your next vehicle make sure you give Steve Ross at Woody Folsom Chrysler Dodge in Baxley! GA a chance to earn your Buisness, I know he has ours!!! Thank You!!!

Awesome dealership

The sales team I dealt with at Woody Folsom Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Baxley is outstanding. Stewart Nencioni, Billy Gregory, Steve Ross, and Don Watts all contributed to the best car buying experience I have ever had. I live in Warner Robins and was skeptical a dealership would treat someone from out of town very well...boy was I wrong. My purchase, a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara for my 21 year old son, was the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever had, and Steve even delivered it to us in Warner Robins on his day off. You won't find a better price or better customer service any where else!!! Thanks guys, my son loves the Jeep!!!!

awesome staff!

Thanks to the staff at Woody Folsom Dodge my family and I are about to enjoy having room in a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan! They were diligent in their efforts to get a deal worked out and were successful! Thanks you guys for all your hard work! Definitely will be back in the future!

Review of Service while purchasing a vehicle

Of the three Dodge dealerships that I went to in Tenessee, Kentucky and Georgia to assess vehicles for a purchase, I felt the most heard, understood, and received the most cooperation of service here at Woody Folsom. Steve Ross was very understanding and helped me to assess two vehicles that I was considering. In the end his help made me decide on the vehicle that I wanted at the best price. Also having interaction with the finance manager, Doug Swank, was an experience that was not offered at the other dealerships. This assistance made the purchase more helpful as Doug was able to run the numbers with me and not for me. I would in the future recommend this establishment to anyone looking for a new vehicle purchase.

Fun Salesman, easy no hassel buying experience

My son and I were in the market for a good used truck but we didn't really know what we wanted or where to begin so we went to Woody Folsom Dodge Jeep Ram in Baxley. We knew that was a great place to start. Shortly after arriving on the lot, a young energetic salesman came to our aid. He was very straight forward with us, and made me feel very comfortable.He was very professional yet fun to work with. He pointed us in the right direction in the perfect truck and it wasn't a hassle at all. He gave us 1 price and I'd done my research so I knew it was a fair price. It was by far the easiest car buy I've ever been a part of and I will be back in the future. Not only did Mr. Kyle earn my business that day, but in the future and I'll be sure and tell my family and friends to atleast go and talk to him. Thanks to Woody Folsom and to his salesman, Kyle... We will be back!

Absolute hassle free experience. A+ Dealer

Bought a Dodge RAM and also a Dodge Grand Caravan on New Years Eve. Steve Ross, an excellent sales professional helped us through both purchases. He had time for anything we needed and everything from sales to parts professionals assisted every need. If you need a New or Used vehicle Woody Folsom in Baxley is a great place to consider.

Great Customer Service,

My Mom and myself visited this dealership on several occasions. I was transitioning from my truck to a car so it took some time for me to make a choice. We were made welcome to test drive as many vehicles as was needed to make a decision. Our sales person helped with information on all the vehicles we were interested in. When we did get to the General Managers office to discuss prices, he listened to all our concerns and requests . I feel we got the very best price available "period." The finance manager was very polite and accommodating to all our questions and concerns as well. Everyone was knowledgeable and professional. We were made welcome and was ask to come back again. . They have a customer referral program in place for there customers. I definitely will refer them to my family and friends and I will purchase there again in the future.

Great Experience, No Hassle!

I just bought my 2014 Dodge Dart from Woody Folsom, and it was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had! The staff knew what they were talking about, and they were very straightforward when presenting me the numbers for the car. This was by far the best place I've ever bought a car from, I will definitely recommend my friends and family there and I will be back the next time I'm looking for a car.