Shottenkirk Ford

Used (866) 483-8640 (866) 483-8640
Service (866) 484-0141 (866) 484-0141

4.2

Satisfied

Came in to do my second trade with this dealership. My salesman Avery, took care of me both times. I recommend these guys for your next vehicle purchase

1.5

Buyer beware!!!

Buyer beware! Tried to buy a truck for advertise price and would not sell it to me for advertise price and ask 20 more thousand dollars!! I would not honor Internet price!

1.5

Do Not Recommend

My struggles with this deanship began with two vehicles I was interested in being sold, one of which was sold the same day I went down. I understand they can't hold them. After I arrived down there, and looked at the truck they suggested; the sales rep was not knowledgable regarding the truck I was being shown. Flash forward to the financial end, I was severely disrespected by both the sales rep and the gentleman in the financial department after which I politely declined and left. Not so much as a follow up phone call was made, and I never in my entire life dealt with such an unprofessional car dealership. I do not recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Shottenkirk Ford. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. Please give us a call at (706) 692-6467 if you?d like to discuss this matter further. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

1.0

Purchase of tires and new brakes

I was treated very professionally which is why I have my service done with you

Dealer response

George, it sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. If this was the case, please reach out to us at (706) 692-6467 at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!

Amazing customer service

Laura Degear spent her whole day providing me Outstanding customer service. These people put the customer first. I would highly recommend Laura Degear to help you with your car purchase.

1.3

Went to look at a 2014 expedition

I took off work a half hour early because I told them i would come look at a 2014 expedition el 4x4 . I did what i said they have not . I told them up front i just wanted to look at this vehicle. I have bought two vehicle from them about 1 year ago. That was 2 vehicles in less than 3 weeks. You would thank that they would try to keep me happy and keep me as a repeat costumer. I called them back on 12-15-17 talk to salesperson he said he would call me back in a little while or someone else's would never did receive a call back. Wondering if i need to find a new dealer and a different brand of vehicle. Thanks Thomas Bell .

Dealer response

Thomas, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We hold ourselves to a higher standard of customer service than this and we deeply regret to hear that it was not reflected during your experience. In order to prevent any breaks in communication, we ask that you please give our general manager a call directly at (706) 692-6467 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

Great hospitality!

Very happy with the 2012 F350 I purchased. Reasonably priced. All the staff was very friendly and jovial. Even after deal was done was contacted to assure I was still happy with my new purchase. Will be recommending this dealer to friends and family! Well worth the 4hour drive to purchase this truck!

Fantastic

Great friendly service. Very helpful staff , always there to answer any questions or concerns you have. Wonderful place.

1.0

george kowalski

One of the best service calls I've had in the many years I have been using your dealership

4.0

Big surprise when I pick up my car

I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. We left the car for the day and went about our shopping. By lunch I received a call that the car was ready so after we finished all of our shopping my husband dropped me off to pick up the car. Meredith told me she did not want to ruin my day but they did not do a tire rotation because I needed new tires which she did not have in stock. She gave me some quotes on tires, I paid and a gentleman brought the car to the service department for me. I noticed that the car looked a lot better than it did when we brought it in. They had washed it for me. What a great job and a great deal. I think I paid something like $32.00 for the oil change and the car wash. I really appreciate the service I received from these guys. I bought the car at this dealer but it was not Shottenkirk at the time. We plan to order a new mustang in May of 2018 and will definately go to see Jan Brown at Shottenkirk for this.

Dealer response

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Shottenkirk Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.