Wheelers Chevrolet of Wisconsin Rapids

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 539-3807 (866) 539-3807
Used (877) 838-7938 (877) 838-7938
Service (877) 382-2646 (877) 382-2646

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

repair work

The repair went smooth and fast. It is always a pleasure dealing with the service department. They are so willing to help in any way they can.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Wheelers Chevrolet of Wisconsin Rapids as your first choice for all your automotive needs! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Excellence!

Great car buying experience. We drove from Michigan to Wisconsin Rapids ( 7 hours ) to pick up a van. Caroline organized everything so we were back on the road quickly for our return trip. Definitely recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you! We're glad you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your recommendation, and enjoy the van!

Awesome

This past year we have bought two new Equinox's from Wheelers in Wisconsin Rapids. Our salesman was Adam Lallemont for both vehicles and he was awesome to work with. Along with Adam, Steve Green and everyone else that helped us with our purchases, we can't thank you enough for your knowledge, friendliness and helpfulness. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Mike and Barb Casey

Dealer response

Thank you, Mike and Barb! We're always happy to help, and we'll be sure to pass along you comments to our team. If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out!

Great new facility

The facility is great. I did have to ask where to go for service as this was my first visit since the new facility opened. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Waiting room is great and well stocked, comfortable. Very efficient service department. New show room is also nice.

Dealer response

Ron, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

2016 Buick Encore

I had a great car buying experience at Wheelers. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and Caroline was very polite and knowledgeable. I was a little nervous buying a car alone but I had a great experience and would recommend Wheelers Buick GM to anyone.

Dealer response

Thank you! We're so glad we could you help you, and we're happy to know you had a great experience with us. If you need anything else, please let us know!

Excellent customer service!

Great service and comfortable waiting room, and excellent customer service!

Dealer response

Vicki, thank you; we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Adam in sales is the best. Service is so friendly

Go here. Period. Best of everything you can vision. Hurry to go here and get these values. Shop and compare...you will not be disappointed. Double wow.

Dealer response

Thank you, Mike, for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

4.4

Four star rating.

I would have given five stars except that the interior of the vehicle was not cleaned to my satisfaction. The windows did not look like they were cleaned at all. The rear compartment was not vacuumed. Scott Straw, the salesman was one of the best I have ever dealt with and was patient with all my questions and concerns. I appreciate his commitment to following up on any questions I have had after the purchase. He gets a five star rating from me. Jerome F. Molski

Dealer response

Thank you, Jerome; we appreciate your honest feedback. We're glad to hear Scott was so helpful. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Great Experience

Can't say enough about the dealership....great experience! Terry, Trent and Steve are very knowledgeable, friendly, and willing to help in any way possible.

Dealer response

Thank you so much! We're glad you found our staff to be knowledgeable and friendly during your visit. We're happy to help if you need anything else!

Outstanding courtesy, and service

This is a new building—it was clean, neatly organized and well luminated. The staff was well trained and they knew their job. They were kind, courteous, attentive to my requests and gave me a ride home so they could complete the repair the next day. Since my car is vintage, they searched the web for high quality replacement parts that Chevrolet no longer offered. I am completely satisfied with the over-all attention I received and with out hesitation would recommend this dealership to anyone. DCS

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review of our dealership, Douglas! We work really hard to meet our customer's expectations in a great environment, and we're happy to see that those efforts have paid off. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit!