Greeley Volkswagen

22 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 5, 2014

Bought a 2015 Jetta Sport from Gary Shaw in October 2014. This is my second purchase from him, and it was the same great experience as the one 3 years... ago. He handled both the lease return and the new vehicle sale process in an outstanding manner. Buying from Gary is truly an "exceeded my expectations" experience. I would recommend buying from him without any reservations.

June 2, 2014

I bought my new 2014 beetle TDI from Mike Green in internet sales. Extremely nice, NO pressure, best deal with no hassle. First time I have ever enjoyed... the process. I live in Michigan and they are delivering it from Colorado for free. It was by far the best price anywhere I could find and it was listed so low, I didn't have to play the haggling game. Mike, you were great to work with, I'll spread the word.

May 13, 2014

I called the dealership on Wed. I spoke to Charles. We discussed the car. The next day he called me back and asked if I was still interested. I said I... would come down the next day, Friday, and test drive. I drove the 30 minutes to the dealership. The car was "loaned to a UNC coach". Charles promised the car would be available the next morning and would drive it up to Fort Collins for me. He would get back to me at noon. At 4pm on Saturday, I called him and he said "Sorry, I lost your number. We haven't been able to get a hold of the person who had the car." On Monday night (6pm) he texts me and says it is ready for me to look at and they would drive the car to Fort Collins. At 1PM the next day, he texts me and says the car is sold. Someone looked at it last night and came back today and bought it.

April 1, 2014

This was my 4th vehicle purchase with Staas Masloboev, and it certainly won't be my last! It is such a rarity to have a trusting relationship/friendship... with a car dealer, who actually makes you look forward to the car buying process! I can't say enough about Staas... we love, love, love him!!!

March 23, 2014

Found a vehicle on line that we were interested in. Internet sales team contacted me within minutes of my request. The online Carfax was detailed enough... that we knew what to expect before seeing the vehicle. The salesman Brandon was great to work with very knowledgable but not pushy at all. I will be a Ehrlich customer from now on.

February 3, 2014

Charles, our dedicated dealer, went above and beyond to help our family purchase our used Honda. He facilitated my initial test drive and set us up to... take the vehicle for an extended 24-hour trial. The vehicle was in impeccable shape and Charles and his team worked with us to negotiate the price. Troy, the “finance and paperwork” guy, did an amazing job explaining each form and optional services. Both men did a great job facilitating our decision-making without making us feel hurried, pressured, or overwhelmed. We had a great experience and would highly recommend Charles, Troy and the Ehrlich team. We took the vehicle to our mechanics prior to purchase. With the exception of needing new front break pads, the car did not need any other repairs. Amazing shape and well represented by dealer.

February 1, 2014

They responded promptly to my email request for more information on a car I was interested in. The problem was I did not know it because it ended up in... my spam folder. Thankfully they sent a follow up email to make sure I received the first one, and this time I spotted it in my spam folder before I trashed them. I recommend that anyone who requests info from this dealer check their spam folder, and then add them to your contact list or as "not spam". They are very friendly and helpful--they do respond promptly, they do answer any questions you have, and then they follow up with you. Just make sure you CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER regularly if you are waiting for a response from them.

December 29, 2013

I E-mailed the dealer and never heard back from them. I then called the dealer ship and they had someone looking at the car and they were going to call... me back and let me know what happened with the car. I never heard from them and had to call myself and find out if the car was still available, which it wasn't.

December 29, 2013

December 20, 2013

We have made 3 vehicle purchase in under 8 years with Staas Masloboev of Ehrlich Volkswagen. We are so incredible pleased with our experiences! To walk... away from a used car purchase for our daughter KNOWING that we got the best possible vehicle, without going budget, and with an amazing warranty, is such an incredible feeling. Staas, we are so thankful for your impeccable customer service, knowledge & honesty! We look forward to our next car purchase with you!!!