Nissan of Greenville

94 reviews

94 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nissan of Greenville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• January 13, 2017

Bought a 2015 Versa for my oldest son and ended up buy an Altima for the wife and a few months later bought another Versa for second son. Dale Behrends... was an excellent salesman. He made sure we were takin care of.

Thank you Philip for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Dale took great care of you while you were shopping for no...t only an Altima for your wife, but also for a Versa for your son!! Enjoy both cars and let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future. Read more at https://www.cars.com/dealers/5354478/nissan-of-greenville/reviews/#Q1hX2omaM4hoJ4Fi.99

February 12, 2020

Brought vehicle in Jan 30th a week after purchasing from Nissan of Greenville to have them add the cabin air filter that was missing from the date of sale,... to repair the heater that was not blowing warm/hot air, and to check a leak on the transfer case. Neglected to install a cabin filter, claimed a previous engine oil change was the source of the oil on the transfer case, and the heater still blows cool air at its warmest setting. The Service Director was argumentative throughout the process.

Steven Stanley, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. We would... like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to Kiara at (903) 454-1930 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

• November 28, 2018

Everyone at this dealership was amazing, and when I say everyone I mean I believe I met everyone when I was purchasing my new car. They all came to greet... me at one point, asked if I needed anything and then the salesman took me to meet the service advisors, and parts employees before I left so I would be familiar with their names and faces in the future!!! Shaun was my exceptional sales person, I can't say enough good things about him, extremely knowledgeable and willing to help. Johnny in finance is a master at what he does!! He managed to get everything just as I needed it and was quick and efficient with the arrangement!!! If you are ever in the market for a new or used vehicle PLEASE give this dealership a try.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

Worked with:
    Johnny Cornejo

Shaun Woodruff

February 8, 2020

Worked with nick and james popplewell. The brothers worked great together! I will be back to buy my next from them! Ask for nick or james!

James Garner, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Nissan Of Greenville! If you have any furth...er questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

February 8, 2020

We came to Nissan of Greenville and dealt with Nick Popplewell. He was very fast paced and also very knowledgeable about the vehicle. The atmosphere at... the entire place was great!!!

Hi Robert Lee, thank you so much for your positive comments with Nick and Nissan of Greenville. We look forward to your next visit! Take care! n Of G...reenville!

February 1, 2020

Great customer service hy staff Jenn Banks . Really satisfued. Recommend all sales staff family oriented. Spanish spesking staff. Drove from out of... town get selection.

Jose Martinez, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Nissan Of Greenville! Thanks again for tak...ing the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

January 31, 2020

Friendly staff. Great service. Service department is great. Shaun and Austin helped us pick out the right vehicle for us. We chose a 2018 Pathfinder... and we are very pleased with the car.

Hi Gary Cannon, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Worked with:
    Austyn Green

Shaun Woodruff

January 22, 2020

I had a great overall experience working with Nick. I was in and out with a hour or so and we left with a great deal

James Carson, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Nick and the team here at Nissan Of Greenville! If you ever ...need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

January 20, 2020

Great Customer Service, Great Experience Gary Guyette helped me get the right vehicle at the right price. Go see Gary Guyette for the best deal!

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how Gary did. We hope you have a great day! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel fre...e to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

January 18, 2020

Worked with Nick, he was great! The process was really fast and everyone we dealt with was fantastic! The atmosphere at this dealership was very pleasant!

Hi Lisa, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience with Nick! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!