Baxter Subaru Omaha

Sunday Closed Closed
New (402) 205-3508 (402) 205-3508
Used (402) 520-6651 (402) 520-6651
Service (402) 520-6649 (402) 520-6649

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Baxter Subaru Omaha from DealerRater.

Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpful

Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull Helpfull

Consumer response

Helpfull

The experience was, dare I say, enjoyable?

The experience was, dare I say, enjoyable? Carry was flexible and helpful and the overall vibe at Baxter Subaru Omaha was amazing. We even showed up to test drive 15 minutes before closing, and it wasn't a problem at all.

Dealer response

Newell51442, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Carry and the team here at Baxter Subaru Omaha!

In October I visited my daughter in Omaha… and was in an

In October I visited my daughter in Omaha… and was in an accident that totaled her car. We had one day to replace her car and after some research we found Baxter Subaru and I’m so glad we did. RJ went above and beyond in demonstrating that Baxter is a dealership with an excellent reputation. In short, we purchased an Outback without test driving it because the dealership was doing repairs. They showed us the inspection report and committed to repairing anything that came up after the initial repairs were completed. We couldn’t be happier with the result – it was a far different car buying experience than I have ever had. Thanks RJ!

Dealer response

Karen, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Baxter Subaru Omaha. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Great place with a Very Friendly Sales Staff, Everyone

Great place with a Very Friendly Sales Staff, Everyone was so Nice and Helpful. Enjoyed the dogs being around

Dealer response

Kmcwes, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Baxter Subaru Omaha!

I bought a Suburu Outback from Baxter and it was a smooth

I bought a Suburu Outback from Baxter and it was a smooth and easy process. Justin was great to work with and found the perfect on for me. Highly recommend.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Baxter Subaru Omaha! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

The process was easy and fast.

The process was easy and fast. This is my second Subaru from Baxter. My son also bought one two weeks ago.

Dealer response

We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care! Jwoltman, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Baxter Subaru Omaha.

They took a lot of time with me to find out exactly what

They took a lot of time with me to find out exactly what I wanted, what my price range needs were and what features I was looking for. Then, they allowed me to test drive several vehicles. When I decided what I wanted, they searched for the vehicle that fit my needs, reserved it for me, contacted me when it arrived and let me test drive it before making a final decision. All along, no pressure. They even delivered the car the night of the final purchase because I had no one with me. I highly recommend Baxter Subaru.

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting Baxter Subaru and thank you so much for the amazing Recommendation:)

I had an overall great experience buying a used vehicle.

I had an overall great experience buying a used vehicle. Friendly staff and no pressure.

Dealer response

Zhappel, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Baxter Subaru Omaha!

Very easy to make an appointment; the person who helped

Very easy to make an appointment; the person who helped me was very courteous and helpful. the work was done in a timely manner.

Dealer response

Thank you for letting us know about your recent positive experience with Baxter Subaru Omaha. Please select and update the rating on your review. Thank you!!

We had a great experience.

We had a great experience. No pressure. Friendly staff. Katie made the experience easy. We recommend Baxter Subaru.

Dealer response

Hi Ptl5859, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!