Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

211 reviews

March 13, 2020

This was a great experience with Andrea and Robbie. No pressure, the most relaxing car buying experience i've ever had. I couldnt have asked for better... service from beginning to end.

January 27, 2020

Great selection of vehicles, car buying experience was fun. Sales Consultant Donnye (Donald) Franklin was very helpful and friendly. Finance Director Robby... Vines was able to assist with my payment requests and my trade in. I'm loving my NEW 2020 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus... my MOPAR!!

• June 14, 2019

Wow--- What dedication your whole team did to get me into the 2019 Dodge Ram truck. I want to especially give thanks to Christina Finch who was very knowledgeable... about the truck I finally decided on. She spent a lot of time with me. Thanks to Mark Graff who finally clinched the deal.. Thanks also to Justin Fumi who explained all the other features of the truck, and only because I was there the next day and Christina wasn't in yet because of her schedule. Robby Vines did all the final paper work and I. was able to drive the truck out the same day. I will definitely be back when I want another truck, and I am considering one of the 2020 models when they are available. Sincere thanks Steve Gosnell Inverness, Fl.

January 6, 2020

Christina Lynch went above and beyond to get a great deal on a new truck and Robbie went all out to get the deal done thanks Christina.

October 31, 2019

Donnye was my salesman and he was absolutely the best salesman I have ever had when buying a car. I was so at ease, it was surely going to be my car. I... bought the Blue 2019 Dodge Charger Daytona. It is awesome. The car was in perfect condition when I bought it. Thanks to Donnye and the entire staff that made this car mine.

September 15, 2019

Had excellent experience at plaza Dodge..Dale in sales,an Chrissy in after sales..they were friendly,an profession..also helped by manager Vic..I service... my other Dodge ,at plaza service,which has been a good experience also.. A

June 16, 2019

This place is not a place u would want to to buy a truck we bought a new 2019 ram 1500 from them had it in 7 times to fix already in 45 days still can... not fix issues with truck promises to split cost of trailer brake still no trailer brake this place I would not recommend to any one once u buy something from them they could care less about anything they receive there money no customer service and the sad part is we bought 2 trucks from them with issues they don’t care about anything only they have a done deal so now we are stuck with a 50,000 problem truck that no one can seem to fix don’t buy from them

May 9, 2019

I got a great car at a good price. Im really happy with it! I had an issue with a tire having a slow leak and they replaced the tire with no problems.

Rosemary, thank you for leaving us your review. Hope to see you back next time!

March 23, 2019

Lying crooks! Salesman Shane, who was later arrested for shoplifting Redbulls from the Racetrac across the street, talked me into a 2015 Ram 1500 Big... Horn (still under factory warranty) after I was having several electrical problems with my 2013 Express. When talking with him about the vehicle, he presented a Carfax-type of print out. On it, it stated that the vehicle use was "Rental/Lease". No further information was presented at the time. When I inquired about this, I stated to the salesman that I was not interested in a former rental vehicle. He ensured me that it was not a rental, and that it was leased by an elderly couple. He also noted that the report indicated an insurance claim, which I had not noticed at this time. He stated that the elderly couple towed the 2015 Ram 1500 behind their motorhome, and that while towing, the vehicle had sustained some minor front-end damage, and claimed it on their insurance to be repaired. Well... turns out, after all kinds of issues that the dealer denies and drivability issues that would not be acknowledged by this dealer and therefor could not be fixed, I was left with no choice but to trade the vehicle in at the Chevrolet dealer next door. When they ran the Carfax report on the 2015 Ram, the results sent me into a rage. The Ram was not leased to an elderly couple who towed it behind their motorhome, it was ordered and purchased by Enterprise Rent A Car. And the truck was not damaged by being towed behind a motorhome incorrectly, it was being driven and collided with a tree! This explains some, if not all, of the issues I had while owning this truck, and if this information had been disclosed to me prior to the sale, I would have taken another route. Instead, I was stuck with this pile, and had to trade it in at yet another dealership just to get away from it, compounding the debt. These guys really suck! 1C6RR7GT6FS635587 IN CASE YOU WANT TO LOOK IT UP!

Richard, we appreciate your candid feedback, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to discuss this matter with you in more d...etail. Please give us a call at (888)-698-0451 so we can better resolve this issue. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

March 18, 2019

I was so excited to drive my new (used) car off the lot. A week later its in the shop for major transmission repairs. I was under the impression that it... had a 30 day warranty, but have been told I have to pay the repair bill. I do not understand how a company can tout their 52 point inspection and then refuse to make repairs on a major issue they missed. I cant help but wonder if the car was inspected at all, or if problems were found and ignored. I really feel lied to and taken advantage of. I wrote a nice review the day I bought the car, and regret that now. The car is still being repaired. I haven't even made my first payment on it yet and already i'm trying to figure out how to pay for repairs. I really expected more from this dealership.

Thank you, we appreciate the time you took to leave us your feedback. We want to make this right with you, please give us a call at (888)-698-0451 and... we will do everything we can to make sure your issue is addressed.