4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 375 reviews

New Used Service

375 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Island Toyota from DealerRater.com

• They made my day
    May 2, 2017

The sales Representative Steve and the Manager Jimmy were thorough during the lease process. Their professionalism was exemplary. My overall experien...ce with Island Toyota was a success. Thank you

Marva Thank you for taking the time to write a review we are happy that Steve and Jimmy provided the experience that Island Toyota is proud of. An...gelo-GM

Seamless and clarity
    April 15, 2018

Top professional , would reccomend him to anyone. My finance payment is less by $50 dollars. Love the vehicle and it???s safety features showed me thr...oughout the car also and stayed back 2 hours after closing time .

Ads are deceiving
    April 13, 2018

I was interested in two cars this dealer was selling. After making an appointment for those two cars, I drove two hours out of state to go look at the...m. Once I got there, I was told one of the cars was out of service and didn’t run, (this was not stated on the ad for the car, or told to me on the phone when I asked about the low price), and the other car was completely perfect, but was already sold before I had even made the appointment. Obviously I was hustled, but it was a waste of a day off sadly.

Sales assosiate
    April 10, 2018

Darien was very helpful and courtious a pleasure to deal with. I will defineitly recommend this service to friends and family. It was a pleaseure and ...great experience

Quick and Easy
    April 9, 2018

Al McKie, my salesman, was great! He made everything very clear and the whole experience was quick and easy. I am very satisfied with Island Toyota.

Great day
    March 20, 2018

I went to look for a decent car and Yesenia the sales girl from the used cars department was very helpful. Beautiful young lady helped me look at all ...the cars they had, i fell in love with a 2015 camery. I would definitely recommend people to go to Yesenia for a new or used vehicle

Overall Experience

Guys run away from this dealer especially George
    March 17, 2018

Run away guys this dealer is a fraud George sold a bad car to me and lie of selling extended warranty I called Toyota financial and it's was all lies ...I got no warranty I was charged for the warranty and the car giving me lots of issues

Quick and Satisfied buying experience
    March 11, 2018

The salesman was quite knowledgeable and listened to our vehicle needs. When purchasing the vehicle we found the time to conplete the paperwork was i...ncredibly fast and they did not pressure us into extended warranties or service contracts. After the sale, the salesman educated us on how to work the vehicle Bluetooth and he continues to be on call to answer any more of our car questions. I would recommend anyone from NJ (and NY) to buy a car here since they have streamlined the paperwork process.

Island Toyota

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. Our team does their best to make sure every custo...mer leaves happy. If there is anything more we could do for you, let us know! Island Toyota 844-677-3638

Crook
    March 9, 2018

This man lied and swindled my family. I would never buy a car from him or this place again. They kept us waiting for more than 6 hours without eating ...offering us one banana for 3 people. What a joke. Then after stalling and pretending the car we were buying was being cleaned, we found out multiple things in the car were broken. We had already paid and signed so we took the car. More and more problems arose out of the car. Awful place.

Island Toyota

We are truly sorry about your terrible experience with us at Island Toyota. It is not our intention to mislead any customer of ours. Customer Service ...is our priority so we appreciate your feedback as we do try to improve our services. If there is anything we could do to make things right, please contact us! Island Toyota 844-677-3638

Great experience
    March 6, 2018

Island Toyota experience was excellent. I was not looking forward to buying new car based on past experience . But from the very beginning, Al McKie ...made me very comfortable . Al was professional, courteous & helpful.

Island Toyota

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear how well you enjoyed yourself. Our staff does a brilliant job at taking care of our customers. Let... us know if we may be of further assistance. Island Toyota 844-677-3638

1591 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY 10305