398 reviews

398 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Island Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 2, 2017

The sales Representative Steve and the Manager Jimmy were thorough during the lease process. Their professionalism was exemplary. My overall experience... with Island Toyota was a success. Thank you

Marva Thank you for taking the time to write a review we are happy that Steve and Jimmy provided the experience that Island Toyota is proud of. An...gelo-GM

September 7, 2018

Intentions were to go to Island and other dealership for comparison shopping ready with our internet printouts. Al McKie from Island was the sales associate... who approached us and determined always being respectful and courteous. Suffice to say we left with a new RAV4 that same day. Negotiating price for trade in with Kris was very reasonable. Finance gentlemen, sorry don't remember his name, who handled paperwork was also very couteous and personable. Thank You all for a pleasant experience. Don't go to NJ to buy your next car you wont regret it.

Worked with:
    Al McKie

Salesperson

Kris Mazurek

Sales Manager

August 23, 2018

Lorena was very helpful. I wasn???t satisfied with my car wash. She made sure my car was cleaned properly. She was also very pleasant!!!!

Island Toyota

Thank you for the 5-star rating! We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. Island Toyota 844-677-3638

August 23, 2018

Lorena is a pleasant customer service representative. She answers questions in a professional manner. The service was done in a well timely manner. Thank... you.

Island Toyota

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! Our Service Department strives to do a great job of helping customers with their cars! We... appreciate you noticing that and sharing your experience today! If there is anything else we can help you with don't hesitate to let us know! Island Toyota 844-677-3638

August 10, 2018

My experience was great , I made my appointment the day before for 10:00am ,I arrived at 9:55am the first and only person I spoke to was Lorena Vilella... , she was very personable told me exactly what they will be doing to my car , she offered me a free car wash that I happily accept , she took down my cell phone number and told me it will take about one hour and fifteen minutes ,then directed me to the waiting room , and enjoyed my free coffee and bagel , one hour and five minutes Lorena text me my car was ready . She explained exactly what they did to my car , she scheduled my next visit my car rolled up all cleaned and serviced and I was on my way. I actually enjoyed my visit. I provided customer service for 49 years be proud of the service from Lorena and your staff.

Island Toyota

Thanks for the outstanding review! We are very happy that we completed your service quickly. We understand that servicing your car takes valuable time... out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Island Toyota 844-677-3638

July 31, 2018

I strongly recommend island toyota service u don't have to worry about anything they take care everything u needed I really appreciate your service thank... you so much

Island Toyota

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear how well you enjoyed yourself. Our staff does a brilliant job of taking care of our customers. Let... us know if we may be of further assistance. Island Toyota 844-677-3638

July 31, 2018

Lorena Vilela was very professional, warm, and hospitable. She went through every step of the process with me. The service was superb. She made sure that... my car was serviced in under an hour. I am very happy with my experience and look forward to going again.

Island Toyota

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. Our team does their best to make sure every custo...mer leaves happy. If there is anything more we could do for you, let us know! Island Toyota 844-677-3638

July 31, 2018

My two the day of service was Lorena Vilela. She was extremely helpful and very ptofessional. Lorena made the information needed very easy and had... almost all the info she needed right in front of her. I was distressed to see the intake station where the cars pull in making it very unhealthy for all the reps They should be back in the offices where don't have to Breathe in exhaust all day

July 31, 2018

At Island Toyota I always receive outstanding service, with courtesy and professionalism. Lorena makes sure I understand the service being done and always... arranges for our shuttle when we can???t wait. I would definitely recommend Island Toyota!

Island Toyota

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a positive review. Our team does a wonderful job at making sure all of the customer¿¿¿s needs are met. If... you have any other questions or comments, please let us know how we could help! Island Toyota 844-677-3638

July 30, 2018

lam so happy because this first time I fell setcifed at service of my car. Lorena is the best. thanks a lot. this change my experience . I had bad experience... with sales but very satisfied with customer service

Island Toyota

We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. Our team does their best to make sure every customer that comes in is taken care of. Let us... know if there is anything more we could do for you! Island Toyota 844-677-3638

Worked with: