Island Mazda

196 reviews

196 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Island Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 7, 2019

This is my 4th Mazda and this dealership gets better and better every time I come back. Freddy Bosco is the sales individual who had helped me with my... lease return and placed me in a new Mazda 3. His sales expertise was amazing and he made the whole process so quick and easy. I had never had an easier key for key transaction take place. The facility is so clean and client friendly. Amazing place definitely go get your car from them. Tell them Riz sent you.

Thank you so much for your positive review, Riz! We appreciate you going out of your way to do business with us it was a pleasure getting to know you ...and working with you! Enjoy your new Mazda 3 and we look forward to working with you again in the future!-Island Mazda 855-587-0555

December 28, 2018

This is my 2nd Mazda CX 5 i've leased and the first time dealing with Freddy Bosco and Michael the finance manager. I can say it was a pleasure to sit... down with Freddy and Mike and not be pressured into a car I did not want. After a little back and forth a deal was made and we shook hands and the rest is history. These 2 guys answered every question I had and Freddy gladly sync'd our phones to the new car. I will be back in 3 years to lease another Mazda.

Thank you for your honest and exceptional positive review! It really brings us joy to hear back from our customers and hear about their wonderful expe...rience! Thank you for sharing your story! We are thrilled to hear that you really enjoyed working with our team here at Island Mazda! If there is anything more that we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask! We look forward to seeing you in the future! -Island Mazda 855-587-0555

• April 13, 2017

From the first day we walked in and took our first look at the car we were happy with what we saw and the way we were treated. Harry Joseph answered all... of our questions and was very helpful. New Mazda customers due to Harry.

Thank you Donna for taking the time for your review. We are pleased that you had a wonderful experience with Harry and Joesph and our Island Mazda Te...am. All the best with your new Mazda. Joseph- Manager

December 15, 2018

From the beginning and in the end the sales person Freddy,provided perfect service he was so professional and help us a lot to get our dream car. I???m... totally recommending this dealer ship,all people who working there friendly and polite and they know what they do! Thank you so much for great price and good service. Mazda Island you guys the best !

Thank you for your very kind review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Congratulations on your new purchase; we hope yo...u really enjoy it as much as we¿¿¿ve enjoyed working with you! Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!-Island Mazda 855-587-0555

November 25, 2018

I usually do not write reviews but felt compelled to do so after my experience with the staff of Island Mazda in Staten Island. For many years I have been... leasing from Honda and had no intention of switching but after a stressful day of going from one dealership to another, I decided to stop by Island Mazda before calling it a day at the suggestion of my dad. I'm now very thankful that I did. Freddy Bosco was beyond friendly and personable. Both Freddy and the manager Mike are hilarious with big personalities. They are genuine, professional guys who made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. I was given a great deal and am more than happy with the car I ended up with. Even after all the paperwork was signed and we were about to leave, Freddy got in the car with us to show us everything again and make sure no questions were left unanswered. This is my first Mazda and I couldn't be happier, not with just the car, but with the entire process. Freddy and Mike went above and beyond to assist me and they did it with honesty and integrity. I highly recommend them to everyone due to their impeccable service.

Thank you for your very kind review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Congratulations on your new purchase; we hope yo...u really enjoy it as much as we¿¿¿ve enjoyed working with you! Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you! Island Mazda 855-587-0555

November 15, 2018

Came to this dealership last week after a mazda dealership closer to me told me they were too understaffed for me to have my appointment for a test drive... (which I had made earlier). Since it was the only time I could test drive (and since I was already out and made a useless trip to that dealership), I decided to swallow the toll and drive into Staten Island to Island Mazda, and I am so happy that I did. From the moment we walked in, a gentleman (maybe a manager) voiced his understanding of our frustration and then sat us with Freddy Bosco. What a great guy he is. We test drove and unlike many other dealerships, he did not make me feel pressured or like I was hassling him since I only wanted to test drive that day. He also did not stalk me on the phone afterwards. Just a handshake and I told him I would see him soon. Well, yesterday I was ready to lease, and you guessed it, I went back to Island Mazda because of their great service. I made sure Freddy was there and worked out a deal with him. While there, we also spoke to the finance manager, Mike, who came out and introduced himself during the negotiations, which I also never experienced before, but which was a nice touch. Overall, they really made it as enjoyable an experience as a car dealership can be lol. It was like making new friends, they were both really cool. Including the manager from that first day, I must say, this is a nice dealership and I hands down recommend anyone looking to get a car and just wants a nice dealership experience, to go here. Thanks so much to everyone there, especially Freddy!

Congratulations on your recent purchase! We personally want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! Our team does their best j...ob to be honest, friendly, and genuine! We are so glad to see that we were able to share this experience with you! Furthermore, we would like to thank you for your recommendations! Island Mazda 855-587-0555

November 14, 2018

I came here hoping for the best possible solution to me predicament, and Freddy Bosco was able to solve my issue completely. He worked so hard for me and... my son, and we left the dealership very happy. Highly recommend him and this dealership!

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. Our team does their best to make sure every custo...mer leaves happy. If there is anything more we could do for you, let us know! Island Mazda 855-587-0555

October 30, 2018

Freddy bosco ! Let me start by saying what a guy! Friendly. Fast and accurate! Even offered us Halloween cookies !!!! And his boss mike what a character... ! Amazing place best experience

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are happy to hear how well our staff treated you. Please contact us if there is anything more we could do for you.... Island Mazda 855-587-0555

October 23, 2018

Let me just start by saying that if you are looking for a fancy dealer this is not the place for you. That been said, if a friendly, knowledgeable and... honest sales rep is what you are looking for, and a dealer that offers great deals with no gimmicks than you must go speak to Freddy at Island Mazda. I look forward to woking with them in the near future!

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear how well you enjoyed yourself. Our staff does a brilliant job at taking care of our customers. Let... us know if we may be of further assistance. Island Mazda 855-587-0555

October 17, 2018

I owned a 2003 Mercedes-Benz and was in the market for a new car. I was looking for a Mazda. Island Mazda was recommended by a friend of mine who had gotten... her car at this dealership. When I walked in, I was looking at their Mazda 3 sedan. Freddy walked over, asked how we were doing, and asked if we needed help. Sure enough, we did, and let me tell you, I could not have had a more professional, funny, and helpful car dealer. Freddy was great and he helped me find a Mazda 3 at the price that was right for me. Steve was also extremely helpful to me and my family as well. I could not have been happier with either of them. So long as I live and breath, and own a Mazda, this will be the dealership that I go to.

Worked with: