4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 154 reviews

New Used Service

154 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Island Mazda from DealerRater.com

• Excellent Treatment
    April 13, 2017

From the first day we walked in and took our first look at the car we were happy with what we saw and the way we were treated. Harry Joseph answered a...ll of our questions and was very helpful. New Mazda customers due to Harry.

Thank you Donna for taking the time for your review. We are pleased that you had a wonderful experience with Harry and Joesph and our Island Mazda Te...am. All the best with your new Mazda. Joseph- Manager

No need to leave SI for a great deal. See MIKE D.
    March 18, 2018

Going to this dealership was the best experience I've ever had. There were no games of back and forth to the manager. We had a price in less than 15 m...in. Mike D. Was helpful, easygoing,trustworthy and an all around professional. He didn't make us feel ridiculous about our budget like other dealerships had. The Mazda CX-5, Rogue and Honda CR-V were considered. We are going with the Mazda and definitely using Mike D. On Hylan Blvd.

Island Mazda

Thank you for your great review! We value you taking the time to leave us a positive rating! We always try to put our customers and their needs first.... However, we can see that with your successful experience we were able to achieve that goal. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you! Island Mazda 855-587-0555

March 17, 2018

Riccardo was a gentlemen from the get-go. Very knowledgeable, welcoming and a KIA customer himself. He took the time to walk us through our questions ...with zero pressure to purchase and showed the benefits of the Sorrento for our growing family. Jason just rounded out the whole experience with finalizing price and paperwork, with no last minute changes and sneaky tactics like you get at other dealerships.

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're glad to hear Riccardo was able to make your car buying experience a fabulous one. Let us know if there i...s anything else we can do to assist you. Island Mazda 855-587-0555

Go and see Michael Daniell!
    March 13, 2018

Island Mazda is lucky to have Mike D on their team! He was of great help all throughout the process and made it very easy for me to transition into a ...new car. He is definitely customer service driven and I am very happy with my service here at Island Mazda! I was able to get into my car in no time and had everything ready for me as soon as I got there. Mike showed great determination and care to me to get the best deal! Thanks Mike!

Island Mazda

Thank you for your positive review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience with Mike D here at Island Mazda. Our team does their best at making sure ...all the needs of our customers are met. Hope to see you in the near future. Island Mazda 855-587-0555

See Freddy Bosco !
    February 26, 2018

This was our first experience with Island Mazda. Freddy Bosco (347-792-4359) was professional and kind. I highly recommend you see him on your visit... there! We will definitely be back!

Island Mazda

We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear our staff did such a great job. If there is anything we could do to ...further assist you, let us know! Island Mazda 855-587-0555

Professional and courteous service
    February 9, 2018

It was an easy and pleasant experience to return our car after 3 years of lease. Ms. Kimberly Balbi was professional and courteous. Explained us every...thing about the final process. Great customer service! We will definitely recommend this dealership to our family and friends.

Island Mazda

We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. Our team does their best to make sure every customer that comes in is taken care of. Let us... know if there is anything more we could do for you!

Employees Worked With
    Kia Sportage
    February 8, 2018

Sue is the best 10 stars she goes above and beyond she is the best in the world even after I bought the car she still checks on me

Thank you for your review, Louis. I am happy to hear our team could provide you with an efficient and easy experience. We look forward to working with... you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Happy to buy here
    February 8, 2018

We picked up our 2015 Mazda CX5. The overall experience was pleasant. Freddy was professional and honest. Everything went smoothly and was delivered a...s promised. I would recommend this dealership.

Island Mazda

We appreciate you recommending Island Mazda. Our team does an excellent job at making sure all the needs of our customers are met. Let us know if we c...an be of further assistance. Island Mazda 855-587-0555

Great Experience!
    February 6, 2018

I visited this dealer 2 weeks ago with the intention to lease a 2018 CX5. I had the pleasure to work with Freddy Bosco. Freddy was extremely helpful a...nd patient. He also helped me to stay within my budget. I got to the dealer at 10:00am and was out of there with a brand new car by 12:00pm. He followed up with me a few days after I got the car to make sure everything was working alright.

Island Mazda

Thank you for the wonderful positive review! We are thrilled to hear that we made your car buying experience a fabulous one! Feel free to contact us i...f there is anything else we can help you with. Enjoy your new car!

Stress-less
    January 25, 2018

We worked with Fred Bosco and the whole process went incredibly smoothly. From the moment we showed up, the car we were interested in was ready to go... for a test drive. I think he sensed we liked the car and he gave us all the time we needed to come to "yes" - there was no hard sell. He worked well with my credit union (no pressure at all to use their financing) getting the paperwork back and forth. He answered every question I had and come up with a few himself I didn't have. A real pleasure to deal with. Also, before I got there, I had a great experience with Nikki Howell on the phone. She set up my appointment and got me there with excellent directions. And the car is great too.

Island Mazda

Eli, thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don¿¿¿t ...hesitate to contact us or visit us if you need anything else. Richie Vento , Richiev@myislandhyundai.com , 718-864-1167

1580 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY 10305