Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Naples

(1,720 reviews)

(1,720 reviews)

Exceptional customer service, had a fantastic experience!

Exceptional customer service, had a fantastic experience! Definitely a stress-free process and very efficient.

excellent service easy to get in and out in a timely

excellent service easy to get in and out in a timely manor I recommend Rick Hendrick

Kevin Longfellow got me a great deal on a nice truck.

Kevin Longfellow got me a great deal on a nice truck. Excellence in customer service. Well spoken and all around a nice guy

Excellent customer service!

Excellent customer service! Staff always makes my experience easy and simple. Everyone is always friendly.

Dealer response

Kristen, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Naples.

4.0

My service writer Chris was excellent.

My service writer Chris was excellent. He explained things well and took care of my problem.

Chris b and Jerry were amazing.

Chris b and Jerry were amazing. Great service . World class experience and we will be back. Thank you

Dealer response

We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction!

Sales person Javon, sales manager and finance person

Sales person Javon, sales manager and finance person awesome. Really I have a super great experience which it’s not normal. Thanks guys.

Dealer response

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful!

Kevin longwell has made me a very satisfied customer very

Kevin longwell has made me a very satisfied customer very very pleased with this new truck I took out.

1.0

We Bought a vehicle April 20th.

We Bought a vehicle April 20th. Purchase went smoothly. Found some minor repairs the dealership agreed to fix at no charge and would provide a loaner vehicle. We were in contact with the sales rep the following week to schedule the service for such repairs. Asked if we could drop the vehicle off on Friday may 3rd and pick up on Sunday may 5th. Was told by the sales rep it would be no problem. Got a phone call from same rep a few days later asking if we could drop the car off the day before and would still have it ready to pick up Sunday. No problem. I spoke to the same rep a few days later to check again that it was ok to pick up on a Sunday since the service side was close. She again said definitely. I drop the vehicle off on Thursday may 2nd. The service side said they had no appointment for a service. I told them I was asked by the sales rep to drop it off early. She didn't seem to know what I was talking about and said "oh the service is for tomorrow(friday)". They had no loaners so they sent me miles away to the Naples airport to get a rental. No problem. They authorized a rental through Monday the 6th. The female sales rep called me to tell me the car was done and filled up with gas on Friday the 3rd. I again ask if it was still ok foe us to get it Sunday. She said yes and would make a note. My husband and I go down Sunday the 5th from East lehigh as previously scheduled, only to be told we couldn't pick up the car because it was Sunday and service was closed. The male sales rep I spoke to told me he couldn't get ahold of the rep I'd been working with and he would have sales extend my rental a few more days as I couldn't return now until Thursday. On monday (the day the rental was due back) I had to call the service side 4 times just to speak to the service rep that was handling my repairs because I couldn't just talk to anyone. He gave me such attitude and told me I could've picked it up before Sunday as it was done on friday. ( why authorize a rental until monday then) I couldn't trust he would extend the rental and out of fear of out of pocket expenses and possibly fail to return criminal charges I left work early to drive all the way down there from fort myers. The repairs were completed but there was no gas despite the sales rep saying she filled it up. If you're going to have the sales side handle service stuff, make sure they know what they're doing or just have trained service reps do it.

VERY NICE ATMOSPHERE, FRIENDLY ADVISORS.

VERY NICE ATMOSPHERE, FRIENDLY ADVISORS. WAS UPDATE VIA TEXT DURING TIME VEHICLE WAS IN FOR SERVICE. COMMUNICATION WAS GOOD. WILL RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS.