Bert Smith Volkswagen

100 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 6, 2020

We are a VW family and bought our new Atlas Cross Sport a couple days ago. Jeremy Corbin was our salesperson and was top notch! In fact, everyone we... dealt with, was very accommodating (general manager, finance) and got the deal done with little issue and not too much time at the dealership. We bought from this dealer a few years ago and then went to a competitor in the area, glad to be back with our closest VW dealer. Go see them and especially Jeremy, you won’t be disappointed.

August 24, 2020

I was shopping for a VW Tiguan for about a month and had spoken to and visited 3 dealerships. Shawn C. at Bert Smith was just simply amazing. I decided... after dealing with him that I would buy my car from Bert Smith because of Shawn. He was honest and did everything he said he would do. Not only did he give me the best price of all the dealerships that I had negotiated with (including out the door prices / the breakdown of fees), he did it without making me haggle. He was respectful of me and my time. He responded to every text and phone call almost immediately even on his day off. He responded even after I had already purchased my car and the sale was over. I was so impressed by his professionalism and courtesy that I will be buying all future VWs from Shawn. We are a VW family and have purchased 5 VWs in the past 4 years. Shawn has earned all of our future business. I, unfortunately, must contrast this with Lakeland VW - their salesperson, sales manager, and GM were rude, arrogant, and downright offensive. The third dealer was friendly enough but couldn't match Bert Smith's price and was no where near as responsive to questions. I am extremely happy and I so highly recommend Shawn C. at Bert Smith for your future car purchase.

August 6, 2020

I had my car there serviced and had amazing customer service thanks you

Sarah, we are so happy to read such a great review about Bert Smith Volkswagen! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.... Take care!

July 13, 2020

Wonderful experience all under 2.5 hours. I don?t know what else I can say.

Hi Krystal! We're so happy we were able to help you out! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have a...n awesome day!

July 8, 2020

The service advisor, Nicholas was very polite and professional in dealing with me as a customer. My service repair was completed correctly and in a short... period of time.

Gino, we are glad everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction.? Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do f...or you.

June 30, 2020

I called and they got me in the same day. 40k service and a recall fixed on my car less that two hours.

Darryl, we are glad we could help! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

June 29, 2020

Brad was incredibly helpful with helping choose the right car. This is the 3rd Volkswagen I have owned in a row - 2 with Bert Smith - so easy to deal... with and great cars!

Heidi, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward ...to helping again in the future. Take care!

June 23, 2020

Best car dealership experience I?ve ever had! Thank you Eon and Bert Smith Volkswagen. I am blown away by today?s service. I look forward to coming back... to you in the future with more family purchases.

Hi Emmy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we ar...e more than happy to help!

June 15, 2020

Eon Mohammad sold me a car today his service was excellent. He answered every question I had and demonstrated how to use all the features. Very pleased... with his service.

Hi Alice, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach ou...t!

June 11, 2020

Great cs , great facilities ,fast and great service on my car.

Hi Ardjan, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach o...ut!