Audi Pensacola

9 reviews

October 17, 2019

I was communicating with Pensacola Audi via email about a vehicle that I wanted to purchase and trade one of my trucks. After a few emails I was told... that they do not negotiate and would give me a trade in value if I came to the lot and it would take about 20 minutes. I drove to Pensacola and after much longer than 20 minutes we still did not have a price. We finally decided to leave and they said they would text or call us with the price soon. The next day I still did not hear anything. I emailed Lorin Cole 2 or 3 more times and she was going to contact somebody about the issue and have them call me. They have my email, cell and home number and here we are about 24 hours after we first got to the lot and still no response . Is there a zero star on here? They claimed that this was going to be a great experience . Wow ! If this is their best what is a bad experience like there?

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and provide us with your honest feedback. We are always working hard to provide all custo...mers with 5-star experiences and excellent customer service. If there is anything that we can do, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (844) 313-0046.

September 30, 2019

Recently bought at Chevy Silverado from Audi of Pensacola my sales person was Kayla who was great and really understanding. After much delay issues with... my truck were resolved but i must say that review ratings are put well above customer satisfaction. Hindsight is always 20/20 and the statements made by managers of correcting a review before issues with my truck are taken care of was poor professionalism and shady at best one of the many reason people find going to dealerships uncomfortable and very stressful. Word to the wise review every in and out about buying used cars from delearship so you can be prepared from the loops you will definitely go through. Pretty sure everyone has not had a bad experience like this but this is my recent dealership venture and will be better prepared next time around. Had issues with the a/c the service department stated they sae nothing wrong aftrr the a/c went out again i took it to my mechanic and a leak was found. Only way this leak could have been over looked after having the truck for a week is that it really was not service just shot some refrigerant in and sent it on its way.

I am sorry that your experience was a bad one. The Truck you purchased with over 100,000 mile was an ?As Is? vehicle. We inspected the truck for safet...y and unfortunately after you purchased the used truck the AC stopped working. As soon as you called us we had you bring the truck back to our service department. Policy on an ?As Is? vehicle is that you pay for the repairs. We made the decision to repair this truck at no cost to you. I am really sorry this happened and we tried to resolve this problem with customer care in mind. If there is something else that would make this a better experience for you please don?t hesitate to reach out to me. Thanks, Jimmy Herlocker General Manager (850) 898-8296

May 21, 2019

I drove all the way from fort Walton Beach. When I got there it took someone a while to come over there. Then they sent someone who wasn't even a salesman... out there so he couldn't answer some questions.then when I got back from test driving the vehicle we went in side for a salesman to help. Then I put my information and he came back and was given and was like u need a cosigner or more money down. Then he came back and was like putting more money down isn't going to help. Then I made a phone call then came back in and give them the information to email a buyer's contract to the people I talk to. Then the salesman personally called them. When he came back they eventually sent it to them. Then he came back and was like u need to get with those people on the next step. I think he held me there till I wasn't able to make it to that place in time. The whole time there was some one else waiting and hoping it wouldn't work for me so he can get the truck. He left and the salesman Said he went to the bank to get a check. Big waste of my time

Hi Sean, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We were very... short handed on the day that you visited. We work hard to please every guest and did not want you sitting around with no one helping you. Please contact us at (844) 313-0046 when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.

May 4, 2019

Make promise that they are unable to provide but good customer service skills and not willing to make deals to help the buyer but offer a deal for vehicle... of no interest.

Oneka Mitchell, we are so happy to read such a great review about Audi Pensacola! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us ...a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 21, 2018

We just bought our very first Audi S5 prestige. Nate helped us, he is amazing!! The first time we went to Audi they were about to close but he spent the... time to talk to us about the car. We went back to test drive the Audi S5 after we test drove a Mercedes AMG E43. This dealership is amazing! Nate is amazing. He treated us as customers. He is not pushy, very understanding, very respectful. We decided to buy the car and we were in the dealership until 9:30pm, never did we feel unwelcome, never did we feel being hurried. We can’t recommend this dealership enough. One thing for sure, if we buy another AUDI, it will be from this dealership!! The easiest dealership experience we ever had. Nate was amazing salesperson to deal with and the sales manager we dealt with. Definitely see Nate if you visit Audi in Pensacola! We went to Cadillac dealership before coming to Audi and the treatment was simply Night and Day. Audi dealership and Sales person Nate for the win!!!

Tim&angelie Reinke, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Audi Pensacola. We always strive to provide... top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Audi Pensacola! We hope you have a great day!

April 16, 2018

Brand new Audi Q7 prestige. Nothing but issues! Dealer is non responsive! Purchased in June 2017. Car has been to service department 7 times in less... than a year. I even called Sonic’s corporate office and received the same type of “service”. Don’t make the same mistake we did!

Chris, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the difficulties you have had and we will be in touch soon.

November 14, 2017

I loved this dealership. I didn't feel pressured and felt the salesman was extremely professional, well spoken and knowledgeable. We ultimately didn't... buy the car as we thought the price was more than we wanted to pay. We tried to get them to come down a bit ($679) but were told the prices on the cars are set prices and they're not negotiable since the salesmen are salaried not commission based. However, just a few days later I got a notification from cars.com that the price was lowered lower than what we were originally offering. Oh well, if we're ever in the market again we might still give them a chance to make it up.

Thank you for the wonderful review. Although you did not end up purchasing from us, we are thrilled our team made you feel comfortable during your tim...e in our store. If you are in the market again, please stop by!

August 9, 2017

Go to Audi Pensacola and experience their excellent service! HANNAH is fantastic! Buying a car was so easy because she found the exact car I wanted, handled... every little hassle (paperwork, numbers, etc.), and had my car delivered, detailed and ready to go within ONE day! I didn't spend hours at the dealership. All I had to do was show up and sign then drive away in the exact vehicle I wanted (right down to the tech specs and color)!! Go to Audi Pensacola and ask for Hannah. She will take care of you personally with excellent customer service, and you will drive away happy!

Flinn, we are delighted to read Hannah met your highest standards while you shopped for an Audi. We will pass your praise along to her! She will be ho...nored by your praise.

July 2, 2017

We were so pleased with our experience here. Abby was so pleasant and fun to deal with. She offered lots of help and info, but we didn't feel pressured... at all. She called us once after our initial visit and was just friendly. The day we bought the care she was really helpful and the upper management was friendly. We didn't have to go through a bunch of middle men and closed doors. It was the best experience we have had buying a car.

Good afternoon, Howie and Nicole! Thanks so much for the fantastic review and for your business with us. It's great to hear that Abby was a big help ...to you all...we will pass along the compliments to her. Happy to hear that your experience with our management team was a great one, as well. It means a lot that we provided your best car buying experience to date. We hope to see you soon!