Skip to main content

Cable Dahmer Buick GMC of Kansas City

Buying a new truck

Malik was very helpful and patient throughout the entire purchase of my truck. Highly recommend salesman and dealership. Chris Camarillo

Darrell Boss

Went for a tire repair and fill back up with nitrogen. Did not have an appointment but was in and out in a hour. Awesome!!!!

customer

The guy who helped me was very helpful and I was able to understand all information provided to me.

Dealer response

Bettye, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Great service

Great experience at cable dahmer dealership . Mike is so helpful in explaining everything about the car .

Dealer response

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Cable Dahmer Buick GMC of Kansas City. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

bcooper91150@aol.com

Our experience with Edcinda Heard, our salesperson was enjoyable. She was very polite and friendly. Very familiar with what each car we drove had to offer. I would highly recommend her.

Dealer response

Barbara, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Cable Dahmer Buick GMC of Kansas City. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

2.0

Car Service

When my wife and I first arrived at the service reps desk, we waited several moments while he was on the phone. I also had to remind him of the discount I was to receive. I don?t trust him to seek the best for me. I assume you do not wash customer vehicles any longer (over $800.00 service fees). I answered ?yes? to ?recommend to a friend? because past service reps have done quite well.

New car purchase

Overall positive sales experience. Every aspect was handled expertly.

Dealer response

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out!

GMC Denali service

Camille did a good job as always. Was a standard oil change, tire rotation , etc but was fast and efficient. Good communication.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for choosing Cable Dahmer Buick GMC of Kansas City as your first choice for all your automotive needs! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great service

It?s a pleasure every time that I take my car to get serviced . They are very attentive to what I needed done.

Dealer response

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

Great service and speedy repairs!

Great service, fantastic staff and super fast repairs!

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Cable Dahmer Buick GMC of Kansas City! We hope to see you soon!