AJ Dohmann Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Plaquemines

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best Dealership Around

Jerry and Shawn took great care of me. Worked with me on the price, did what they said they were going to do, and got me in my new truck in less than 2 hours!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Sincerely, Jerry Sperier; Jsperier@ajdohmann.com ; 225-253-1697

Camesha Morgan

What I liked about about my experience is that I got the car that I wanted. Mr. Ivy Paul was very nice. It also the second car. He sold me.

Dealer response

Camesha, thank you for taking the time to provide us such great feedback! We are always excited to hear of yet another customer leaving happy in an awesome car! If you have any questions about your new vehicle you can reach out to any of us and we will help out. Thank you for choosing AJ Dohmann CDJR! Sincerely, Jerry Sperier; Jsperier@ajdohmann.com ; 225-253-1697

Great sales people.

Really tried to make the sale. Also, very friendly and accomodating. I would go back in future if they had an auto that i was interested in.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great rating, Jackie. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Sincerely, Jerry Sperier; Jsperier@ajdohmann.com ; 225-253-1697

AJ Dohmann Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

The personal service that I received. Ms. Dawn Le Jeune was most helpful in finding the right vehicle for me.

Dealer response

Charles, we sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about AJ Dohmann Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We try to create a comfortable and stress-free environment for each and every customer. We hope you enjoy your new car. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Sincerely, Jerry Sperier; Jsperier@ajdohmann.com ; 225-253-1697

Friendly people

Friendly people Helpful staff Nice facility Great car buying experience very helpful people did what they said it was going to do

Dealer response

Thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit to our dealership. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction for each and every experience and we hope you enjoy your vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, Jerry Sperier; Jsperier@ajdohmann.com ; 225-253-1697