AJ Dohmann Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Plaquemines

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service and very clean facilities

The service was excellent and the staff was excellent. I would definitely recommend my family and friends. My sale person was well informed with the vehicle and answered aii in Avery professional manner.

Great service

Mr Joe was very patient with me and getting the deal done. He also was responsive to whatever I needed even after the car was sold.

Great Dealership

No haggle. Friendly, professional staff. The buying process was easy and painless. Everyone was very helpful and courteous. I could not have asked for anything different.

Great Experience

Ivy was great made car buying experience so easy. Everyone in the office was super nice. Wouldn’t get a car from anywhere else.

great service, friendly staff, clean facility,

The customer service what I liked about the experience. I was treated like a priority. Every questioned I asked was answered and my needs were met.

Great service

We were treated very well by our salesman Ivy Paul Stewart. He went above and beyond for us. The staff was also very kind

Great

The lady in the service department really went out her way to ensure my truck was ready for that weekend

Great Service

Gets the job done in a timely and efficient process, through the services they provided as a whole...keep up the good work guys...

2019 Ram Eco Diesel

No pressure sales, friendly staff, very helpful little to no waiting in and out quick and gave a fare trade in price

Shalanda Allen

Friendly, courteous and Knowledgable experience of salesman and staff. This was my first time purchasing a car for son going college and they made it happen. Thanks