AJ Dohmann Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Plaquemines

Great

The lady in the service department really went out her way to ensure my truck was ready for that weekend

Great Service

Gets the job done in a timely and efficient process, through the services they provided as a whole...keep up the good work guys...

2019 Ram Eco Diesel

No pressure sales, friendly staff, very helpful little to no waiting in and out quick and gave a fare trade in price

Shalanda Allen

Friendly, courteous and Knowledgable experience of salesman and staff. This was my first time purchasing a car for son going college and they made it happen. Thanks

The dealership to go to

Everything! Everyone was fantastic to start to finish. I found my new dealership family. Thank you so much. See you in 3ish years

Great service

Employees are always courteous and kind. In and out in the allotted time. Sales team was exceptional answered all questions that were asked.

Dealer response

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Sincerely, Jerry Sperier; Jsperier@ajdohmann.com ; 225-253-1697

A great dealership

The sales people were very friendly and the sale went very smooth. They went above and beyond. This was my first time buying from this dealership and I’m very pleased

Dealer response

Thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit to our dealership. We strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction for each and every experience and we hope you enjoy your vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, Jerry Sperier; Jsperier@ajdohmann.com ; 225-253-1697

AWESOME OVERALL EXPERIENCE!

Fast, friendly service and always with a smile! I will DEFINITELY recommend A.J. Dohmann in Plaquemine to my family and friends when they need a new vehicle AND for when they need any type of service!

Great place

They was friendly, kind and all around nice. They took their time and helped me to find and purchase a car.

Great Service, Family based facility

Over at AJ Dohmann they treat you like family. I went in a got properly greeted and also was well pleased with my purchased. They go above and beyond your expectations to get you into the vehicle you want.