Zeigler Buick Cadillac GMC of Lincolnwood

600 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 23, 2020

John was outstanding. He ensured that all our needs were met and gave us a great deal on our purchase. We would definitely see him in the future for our... car shopping!

November 21, 2020

Kyle Gonzalez was the best. Very nice, personable and easy to talk with. Thanks for dealing! I am a very happy new /used car owner.

• April 29, 2020

I went in looking for a new car, but my Sales guy Miguel showed me a Camaro with low miles and cheaper too. I drove it and could not get out of that car!... Long story short I left with the camaro and completely gave up getting a new car. Sometimes getting the looks and power of a used car is more worth it!

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear about finding the right vehicle for you!

November 17, 2020

Things are always quick, courteous and safe when I take my car here. The waiting room is freshly revamped and comfortable. It’s easy to schedule as well.

November 17, 2020

Not willing to negotiate, communication on buying process was not the same from salesman to financing, can’t do paperwork online, wearing PPE under chin,... knowledge of the vehicle was poor. Not a friendly experience for a first time buyer nor would I recommend anyone to purchase at this location.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We strive to make every encounter with our customers transparent, and hassle-free. I apologize about your exper...ience with us. We would love the opportunity to resolve your issues. Please contact our Management Team at 847-745-4304.

November 5, 2020

Jeff was great to work with. Very helpful ! Always available if I had any questions. Transaction was fast and easy. I would definitely recommend Zeigler... GMC.

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Zeigler Buick GMC Of Lincolnwood and we hope to see you again soo...n! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

November 5, 2020

Great selection of vehicles. Jeff took tomhe time and gave me different options and got to the payment I wanted to be at. Thank you zeigler!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

November 4, 2020

Great showroom and selection. Thank you jeff for assisting me today and getting me in and out quickly. Definitely refer zeigler to my friends and family!

Hello, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thanks again for taking the time to leave... us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

October 27, 2020

Our salesman, Carlos Murga was really helpful and polite. I was able to see multiple cars before I decided on the one I really wanted.

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forwar...d to helping again in the future. Take care!

October 19, 2020

Jeff was very informative and knowledgeable. He was very friendly and listened to our needs. Be sure to ask for him if your looking for car!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!