Zeigler Buick Cadillac GMC of Lincolnwood

624 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 10, 2020

Ray Jando did a great job helping me find my Cadillac CT5. He listened and got me exactly what i wanted. Definitely made it a great experience.

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can d...o for you, we are happy to help!

December 10, 2020

I had a great experience buying a car from Nick. he made everything easy and was able to get me a great car. I would definitely recommend Zeigler to friends... and family.

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are mo...re than happy to help!

December 9, 2020

Jonathan Moscovitch made the process simple and fast. I would recommend calling him for your next lease or purchase. From the first call through signing... and getting the new lease it couldn’t have been better handled.

Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We work really hard to make every experience here a special one, and we're happy that we've managed to... do that for you. Learning of our customers' pleasant experiences puts a smile on our face and we hope that you will revisit us in the future! Rick Botic General Sales Manager

December 9, 2020

I got my car from Zeigler yesterday, and they were so nice, Wilson Quinones was amazing! he was amazing and did an awesome job. I would definitely would... go back to work with Wilson.

December 7, 2020

I went to buy a used GMC. I was helped by Omar and he did a tremendous job. This place is beautiful and big. Friendly staff

November 23, 2020

John was outstanding. He ensured that all our needs were met and gave us a great deal on our purchase. We would definitely see him in the future for our... car shopping!

November 21, 2020

Kyle Gonzalez was the best. Very nice, personable and easy to talk with. Thanks for dealing! I am a very happy new /used car owner.

November 17, 2020

Things are always quick, courteous and safe when I take my car here. The waiting room is freshly revamped and comfortable. It’s easy to schedule as well.

November 17, 2020

Not willing to negotiate, communication on buying process was not the same from salesman to financing, can’t do paperwork online, wearing PPE under chin,... knowledge of the vehicle was poor. Not a friendly experience for a first time buyer nor would I recommend anyone to purchase at this location.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We strive to make every encounter with our customers transparent, and hassle-free. I apologize about your exper...ience with us. We would love the opportunity to resolve your issues. Please contact our Management Team at 847-745-4304.

November 5, 2020

Jeff was great to work with. Very helpful ! Always available if I had any questions. Transaction was fast and easy. I would definitely recommend Zeigler... GMC.

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Zeigler Buick GMC Of Lincolnwood and we hope to see you again soo...n! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!