Zeigler Buick Cadillac GMC of Lincolnwood

638 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 23, 2014

PURCHASED A NEW SANTA FE. HAD A FEW CONCERNS. I WAS TOLD THE AUTO WOULD BE CLEANED BECAUSE OF SOME PROBLEMS. CAR WAS NOT CLEANED WELL. TOLD TO BRING IT... BACK (HOUR DRIVE EACH WAY) FOR A DETAIL WHICH WAS ONLY A QUICK (POOR) CLEANING. I SHOWED A MANAGER & HE AGREED. TOLD HIM TO TELL THE SALES PERSON i WAS VERY UPSET (SHE WAS NOT AVAILABLE). WENT HOME & NO CALL ON MY COMPLAINT. NEXT DAY I CALLED TO TALK TO THE MANAGER & HE WAS NOT THERE. SALES WOMEN ANSWERED MY CALL, DID KNOW I WAS UPSET. JUST NEVER CALLED TO ASK ABOUT MY DISAPPOINTMENT. STAFF JUST SEEMS TO HAVE LOW MORAL & MOSTLY JUST GOES THROUGH THE MOTIONS.

December 23, 2014

Our service writer Nader went above and beyond your normal service. He was VERY polite and very through. I only came in for an oil change and yet was very... through on inspecting the outside of the car so if anywhere to happen while being service we would both be aware. This had never been done before. He asked ME if I wanted it washed at the sometime since it was in. This also never done. When finished he called andegy a message on my phone very politely say it was ready for pick up . When I arrived with carringmsmy packages he offered to carry them to my waiting car. I had never seem hthere before and he said he was new, Nadet is a outstanding addition to your staff of professionals. Happy owner of an Encore!!!!!

December 22, 2014

Both my service rep, Chris, and the manager, Kevin, were amazing. Several issued developed during the repairs and service of my Acadia, and each one was... handled with professionalism and courtesy. In addition, they both have gone above and beyond necessary customer service to ensure that my car was fully repaired and my expectations were exceeded.

December 19, 2014

My visit at Grossinger on 12.6.2014 was pleasant and professional.I was treated with respect and the responsibility and professionalism from Jeremy & Jason... from the fast lane express was definitely high quality and impeccable. I really appreciate your support / assitance. I walked / departed my way feeling confident and very satisfied customer. Thank you very much!!

December 19, 2014

Duncan, Jerry, and Z were all a pleasure to work with. I am definitely sending anyone I know that is interested in purchasing a car to Grossinger. This... is the second vehicle I have purchased there. They have earned my business.

December 18, 2014

The work was done on time & to my satisfaction. I appreciated the complimentary car wash.

December 18, 2014

Great place to take all your vehicles. I will possibly purchase my next vehicle from them!!!

December 13, 2014

My vehicle is a GM Cadillac SRX 2012. It has 30,000 actual miles and the performance is outstanding due to the engineer technicians at Grossinger.... The personnel throughout the Autoplex is very cheerful, respectful, and pleasant. The facility is always clean no matter what the season. The hospitality is very accommodating with all kinds of food and beverage choices, magazines, newspapers, television, and internet availability. We travel 125 miles one way to have Grossinger service the vehicle. Grossinger does so many extras which are well appreciated including car wash and interior vacuuming along with trustworthy dependable expert attention for mechanical problem solving which promotes being proactive instead of being reactive. They always take time to explain and describe appropriate maintenance plans. Grossinger People care with excellence and we know it!!!!!! Grossinger is the top name in our book which is accoladed often when associated with best deals and service in the automobile business.

December 13, 2014

We are loyal Grossinger (Lincolnwood) customers who have purchased all our new cars from that dealership for several years. We do a a lot of highway driving... to visit family and always feel confident that our Grossinger cars are safe, dependable and long lasting. (That is why the last two cards we traded in had 100,000+ miles and were 15 and 11 years old.) We are also very pleased with Grossinger's excellent service department. Both the sales and service apartment personnel are very professional and helpful.

December 12, 2014

I have trusted my last three cars to Grossinger's Service department. They have always been fair and professional. On the rare occasion I've had to bring... my car back, for wahtever reason, they were quick to resolve the issue and I left feeling like they really care about my business.