Zeigler Buick Cadillac GMC of Lincolnwood

636 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 4, 2014

2/3/2014 my car had strong smell of gas inside the car took car in to Grossinger mechanic said no gas lead found but if you are going to keep this car... you are going to have to have the engine replaced oil leaking everywhere, I ask him to show me where the oil was leaking, he was caught off guard and had a hard time showing me dried oil in one place (probably from recent oil change) sent me on my way and 2/4/2014 same problem noticed went to neighborhood service and their mechanic diagnosed the problem "Faulty Fuel Pressure Regulator" replaced it in 2 hours I was on my way home problem fixed, I am done with Grossinger they have lost a good customer and I would never recommend them to anyone. Horrible Experience - Service Tech said this mechanic was his best and has been there for many years, (Advise - replace this guy)

October 31, 2013

I was in the market for KIA OPTIMA SX Turbo or SXL which is the top-end Optima Level. As usual I went to 8 dealerships to test drive cars and one of them... is Grossinger Autoplex. I got assigned to a gentleman named Mark Hoover who is as honest and nice as it gets. He did not pressure me to buy the 1st time I stopped by and understood my thinking process. He emailed and texted appropriately, but mostly checking on me on how I was doing on my car search. After narrowing down my choices to 3 wonderful cars, I sent an offer to all 3 of them including the Grossinger Kia Optima SX Turbo. My offer was declined the 1st time but Mark gave me hope when he told me that he will work hard to communicate my offer and credentials to his management. I gave him another offer that was slightly higher and he called and emailed me the next day that my offer was accepted. It was his plain determination that won me over. I was actually on the way to see another Optima that I was going to purchase but Mark was such a cool guy to work with, I did not mind cancelling that appointment and working with him to finalize this purchase. I know that Grossinger sometimes get a bad rap but they have some exceptional people like Mark Hoover. I have been taking my Kia Soul there for 3 years now and even though I did not purchase it from them, they treat it like they sold it. Their Service personnel in the Grossinger family is the biggest asset. They have done my family quite a few favors. In closing, Thank You to people like Mark Hoover who makes car buying a wonderful experience instead of being ridiculously stressful. Signed - Francis

October 29, 2013

I purchased a used car from them which I was told had been inspected. There was squeaking from the brakes and the AC did not work. I was told these issues... would be resolved and they made me a service appointment to get it fixed later on in the week. When I took the vehicle in, I was hit with a $1140 brake bill and told that the AC and other issues found at the service appointment might be covered by the insurance I purchased that didn't kick in for 30 more days. LESSON LEARNED!!!! I will NEVER buy anything from them again.

September 29, 2013

I will never buy a car from this dealer, they have no experience.

September 8, 2013

Had to punch & counter punch several times to get deal I could live with. Got low balled on my trade , but in the end got car I wanted for a fair price.... Thank you , Teghan , Manny , Courtney & all others that made it possible.

August 6, 2013

I went in to purchase a used BMW. The sales person Luis was great. Good guy to work with. The issue I have is that 2 days after owning it, the radiator... starts leaking. Dealer not willing to promise to fix, said they would "look" at it. Buyer beware when purchasing used cars at this dealer. Ask for an independant inspection prior to finalizing any deals.

February 25, 2013

My experience with Grossinger has always been very pleasant. Whether purchasing a vehicle or using their excellent service dept. for warranty work, I have... alwys been treated with dignity and respect.

February 19, 2013

bought used car had major oil leak spent 1200.00 to have it fix

October 9, 2012

A couple of years ago I was in getting an oil change and decided to get an extended warranty. I negotiated a GM FACTORY warranty. The paperwork he handed... me was for an off brand warranty from a NON-FACTORY company. After a short "discussion" he cancelled the one he tried slip past me and I got the one I wanted. Needless to say I found other dealerships to go to after that.

September 25, 2012

I emailed on this 2010 Yukon XL found on Cars.com. I had set an appointment to see this on a Friday morning so I had to take off work. I drove 80 miles... to get there leaving at 9:00 am. So at 11:30 when I have a noon appointment they call and tell me that they wanted to save me the trip and the car was sold the night before. Well I was 10 min from the dealership. So then they had another XL that had a dent on the side. It was an 09 that was more expensive then the 10 with the same equiptment. So I decided that I did like it enough to see what we could do on it. We where not even close. They where fair on my trade but wouldnt fix the dent, however the whole waiting till I was 10 min. away to call and tell me that it sold kinda irked me... However the salesman was VERY nice. He was a little green, but just a flat out nice guy. I think his name was westley if I remember. However I bought a Toyota Sequoia LTD. that I found on Cars.com and I think I got an awesome deal on it from a local dealer in the Milwaukee area.