Gregg Young Automotive of Plattsmouth

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Shady Credit practices

HORRIBLE. This dealership plucked my personal information off of a Lending Tree inquiry for loan rates. They ran a HARD credit pull....not only once but twice!! ..then called me and asked if I was interested in buying anything. At the time of the call, they did not disclose that they had violated FTC regulations by pulling this credit report without my explicit permission or knowledge. Now it's up to me to remedy this so I can get a loan for a new car. Shady practices! Will.update if they make this right by me. Just be warned!

Gregg Young

Employees and friendly environment. Car salesman, Julian, was astounding. I would recommend anyone to visit this location and ask for Julian; a true no nonsense salesman who is all about the customer.

4.5

Service on truck

Everything I needed was done quickly and correctly. Also some extra work, (cleaning the floor and inside) was done. I will come back.

Great Experience

Gregg Young CDJR Plattsmouth was relaxing. Just the ease of the purchase, low pressure sales, fun staff, clean facility, just an overall great experience.

3.7

great salesman

Salesman was very relatable. However I almost left just because it took so long for the sales manager to get me a number.

Gregg Young Plattsmouth

Didn’t feel too pressured when buying a car. Was able to let me take it out for the weekended before signing all the paper work

Good experience.

Very friendly staff, responsive to emails, accommodating. The only negative was the wait time for to the limited number of staff.

29 July recall service appt

I had an 8 am appointment. They took my truck back immediately and got the (2 recalls) work done quickly.

4.0

oil change visit

The fact that the oil plug was replace for no charge since all oil changes have been done at the facility once I pointed that out.

Thanks

The staff was polite, efficient they kept me up-to-date on the progress And did not do anything without checking with me first