Gregg Young Automotive of Plattsmouth

Sunday Closed Closed
New (402) 296-8486 (402) 296-8486
Used (402) 296-8214 (402) 296-8214
Service (402) 296-8194 (402) 296-8194

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome service, clean facility

I love the fact that James is so friendly and respectful at drop off and pick up. Also that they got it done quickly.

Very good service

I have a leased vehicle. I got in right away and they changed the oil and filter, rotated the tires, and also checked on the back up camera that I was having a problem with. I didn't have to pay for any of that, and I appreciated that very much.

Oil change

As far as I can tell the Oil change service was professionally done as were the previous two. The mechanic performing the Oil change noticed an Manifold leak. The part needed to correct the leak is on order and will be replaced as soon as it is received.

James Floyd was SENSATIONAL

Mr.Floyd did an exceptional job!...couldnt be happier!!! Gregg Young is a wonderful place to go to for your automotive service needs!!

2020 2500 Chevy DSL

We enjoyed working with Bill and the team at Gregg Young. Great communication and fair pricing. Enjoyable as car buying can be.

Great service with the salesman - Hayden

Very personal and friendly salesman. It was my first time purchasing something so big. The salesman help me choose what was perfect for me. I got everything I wanted in a new vehicle.

3.7

Poor communication

My car was recalled. Called the Plattsmouth phone number and didn't realize I wasn't talking to anyone there. The first time I called, the guy from either Omaha told me he'd order the parts. Next time I called, second guy said, I had to bring it in the next day. I asked if someone could pick it up at my workplace (customary with Jeff Henry), then bring it back when it was done, the guy told me he couldn't get it in for like two weeks if I wanted to do that. Said if I wanted it fixed (remember, it was recalled due to a flaw in the steering), reiterated that I had to bring it the next day. I brought it the next day, very early, and no one knew what I was talking about at the Plattsmouth location. Told me I had to get it tested and if it failed the test, they would order the parts, which would take two weeks to a month to get. I was furious. No one before told me it needed tested. Told parts were ordered, told to bring it in that morning by guys who didn't work at the Plattsmouth location. Needless to say, my car failed the test. Plattsmouth dealership provided me a loaner and it took about 10 days to get the part. One guy, I want to say Eric or Aaron, took care of me. He was great.

Great Sales and financial people

The sales person Julian is awesome and detailed everything about my truck more than happy to keep going and recommend to family and friends. Am definitely coming back to this dealership.

4.0

Nice oeople

Cheap and local and easy to work with Greg young. Very nice people work with me to get close to where I need to be.

Great Service

James Floyd was very professional .Explained what was done and also corrected an issue I had with my key fob. He too k care to see that everything was done right. Thank you again James