Westshore Honda

977 reviews

977 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Westshore Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 10, 2020

My experience with Westshore Honda was absolutely horrific. They made many promises that they went back on last minute starting with the test drive. Then,... they took my payment prior to my authorization and using a method of payment that I did not authorize. They had said they needed my account information to verify that my personal checks wouldn't bounce, and instead of verifying my account information they withdrew funds when my personal checks were sitting at their office. Then, when I called I spoke with multiple people, none of whom could locate my checks and promised to call me back for an update. I did not received a single call back from any of the salesmen, managers, finance or accounting people I spoke with. Then, they had said they would deliver the car to me. After two days of them having my money and me fighting with the salesmen and the managers about when they would deliver the car (which they kept promising was 'on the way' but could never give me details as to who was delivering the car or what time the car would be delivered) I had to find a ride over to the dealership, which was an hour and a half away from my house, to pick up the car myself. After all these problems, when I showed up to the dealership none of the people I had worked with actually stayed to see that I got the car and all the paperwork. Not only did I need the keys, but I needed to pick up my checks and paperwork, when I arrived at the dealership no one knew what was going on or where any of my things were, other than the just keys to the car.

September 9, 2020

August 2020 Thanks Kevin Ochoa for the help given when buying my CR-V, from start to finish, he even brought my car to my door after finishing the windows... tint. I highly recommend them.

August 30, 2020

Russ Bailey was beyond extraordinary. We walked into Honda Westshore on a Sunday afternoon in hopes of finding a minivan for our growing family as baby... #3 is on the way. He was personable, friendly, understanding, considerate, and didn't pressure us at all. Russ is a down-to-earth caring person but also knowledge about the prod ucts, cars, and the process in general. He was patient with us when we needed time to talk in private to make some decisions. We were extremely grateful that Russ is the sales person whom helped us that day.... and needless to say, we went home having purchased a certified pre-owned minivan for our soon to be party of / family of 5 !! THANK YOU RUSS BAILEY !!

August 30, 2020

Russ Bailey was beyond extraordinary. We walked into Honda Westshore on a Sunday afternoon in hopes of finding a minivan for our growing family as baby... #3 is on the way. He was personable, friendly, understanding, considerate, and didn't pressure us at all. Russ is a down-to-earth caring person but also knowledge about the products, cars, and the process in general. He was patient with us when we needed time to talk in private to make some decisions. We were extremely grateful that Russ is the sales person whom helped us that day.... and needless to say, we went home having purchased a certified pre-owned minivan for our soon to be party of / family of 5 !! THANK YOU RUSS BAILEY !!

August 30, 2020

BAD SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MY 2019 CIVIC TYPE R - SONIC GREY. 7/25/2020: got my first free oil change after I purchased it last February. When... it's done I can smell something weird when I start my car, I thought maybe it was normal. The smell went away as I drove home. For the next week, that smell came back whenever I was idling, still didn't think of anything bad. 8/2/2020: came home to find out I saw some oil leaked under my car so I opened the hood and found the cap was never on its place and that all my engine was covered with oil. Called the Westshore Honda and they agreed to see me first thing in the morning on Monday 8/3/2020 and said they will make it right. 8/3/2020: at 0700 I got there and they told me it will only take 45 minutes to clean up everything and I said them to take their time to detail my engine and that I demand them to take me back to work, they agreed to give me an uber/lyft in 20 minutes, but it never happened and that my car was "cleaned", I am sure they just ran it through a machined car wash, I double check under the hood, there was still oil under the hood and asked them to clean it, they clean it again, not even 10 minutes this time, I re-check, semi clean. We had them order one of the sealed that was ruined by the oil. I wasted about 1.5hours that Monday the fact that I had to go all the way to westshore for what they did, they only ran my car into a car wash, never dry it out, car was a mess and they don't really take their time to make it right. The service guys Mike Gillespie can't even confirm about the video he was talking about, he doesn't even know where they sent email to about the service. I never receive any survey email from this place. 8/8/2020: 0800 we were there to have them to replace the sealed. Waited until about 11am they told us they ordered a wrong part, then the service manager informed us that they informed the store manager about this and that they were sorry and said they will make it right for me. Few minutes later he told us they figured they can install the sealed from one of their 2019 honda civic since it is the same part, so then we waited for another 1/2 hour to get it done. The Service Manager told me that he punished the guy who did it to my car, I don't need to know about how he disciplined his employee, all I need to know is how he handled this situation. I do appreciate the tech who came out from the shop and admitted that what he did is wrong and that will never happen again. I am proud of you to do that and I thank you for that. I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO DO ANYTHING TO YOUR CAR. I WON'T EVEN BOTHER TO GO BACK THERE FOR MY SUPPOSEDLY FREE SECOND OIL CHANGE. IF ANYTHING I WILL ONLY BRING IT TO BRANDON HONDA WHERE I KNOW I CAN COUNT ON MY SERVICE CONSULTANT. Please be ware and double check their work before you leave their parking lot. Singed - A very unhappy customer.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience, customer care is our number 1 concern. Our Parts & Service Director would love to go over the situation with yo...u and rectify it at your earliest convenience. Seth Bronson is available by phone at 321-231-0130 or email him directly at sbronson@westshorehonda.com. Again we are deeply apologetic and hope to rectify the situation for you. Best RegardsWestshore Honda

August 26, 2020

We were very happy with the courteous service we received from Tyler Dechalus. He and Brandon Nodar were informative, efficient and treated us with respect.... I would definitely recommend Westshore Honda.

Tyler DeChalus

Sales

(4.7) 46 reviews

August 23, 2020

After an awful experience at Toyota of Tampa Bay, Kareem did his job to an amazing degree and got us a fantastic deal! Would recommend.

Kareem Abukhdeir

sales

NOT RATED

August 22, 2020

Doesn't deal well with stress got in my face and pointed his finger will never visit this establishment ever again and WILL NOT REFFER

Harry Whitaker

Sales Manager

NOT RATED

August 17, 2020

Marion Costa did an outstanding job with my search. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. I will refer her to all my friends and family.

August 14, 2020

Buyer beware. Every sticker includes a $900 fee for documentation PLUS a $2500 "Westshore Advantage" package that includes the normal BS addons like sealants,... plus some suspect COVID thing, and other stuff that is unnecessary and insulting. Run away!