AutoSavvy Gilbert

Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed
(888) 406-4246 (888) 406-4246

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

So happy with my '16 BRZ

Roger, wes, and clint are the guys to talk to. Made the experience painless and they're all super friendly. Best part about getting my new car was that they gave me a full tank of gas 😄, highly recommend, 5 stars, kudos.

Dealer response

Joseph, thanks for writing us a review!

Chris D

Roger and Eric were awesome. They took time to explain everything and got me the best deal right away. There was never any pressure to buy. The warranty was included in the purchase. This put me at ease with the whole process. Thank you Roger and Eric.

Dealer response

Thanks, Chris! We appreciate your review!

1.0

I dont recomend this Dealer at all!

They want to soft inquire you to test drive. They want you to sign prior Of telling you how much interest u will be paying( after they runed ur credito and gave u an estimate). The prices for the cars are good; But there will be an interest rate *high to the sky*.

Dealer response

Yoan, we're sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We will use your feedback to improve our process and customer experiences.

New Chevrolet Traverse

I found the Traverse I wanted online. I spoke with Roger Muller who did an awesome job showing me the car and answering all my questions. I was in and out of the dealership with my new car in 2 hours. Also thanks to Eric in the Financing Dept great rate sir!!!!

Dealer response

Saul, thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your review!

4.0

Buying a car.

Very great people, very helpful friendly. Answered all your questions. They helped with everything. Gave different options for warranty from bumper to bumper to even full coverage on tires and rims. Great place to buy a car.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, Al!

2.8

What is quality control

So this whole post isn’t purely negative I will say my buying experience was great, that however is where it stops. James did his job very well and made my purchase experience amazing, when I contacted him regarding my issues he made sure service contacted me immediately. Thank you James. Now for the service department. Before I made the first payment on the truck it wouldn’t start, I did my homework and trouble shot the issue, it was the TIPM, had the truck towed at my expense, they trouble shot and said fuel pump, replaced the fuel pump, truck wouldn’t start. Again I told them it’s the TIPM (or fuse box) so they ordered it and installed. Meanwhile I missed work without having a truck, had to pay for both the fuel pump and TIPM. They ate the labor cost (thanks) get my truck back and notice that the paint on my grille, and front bumper has been damaged, and my o2 sensor was left unplugged dangling on the motor (I’m informed by the service manager too bad so sad more or less) later I get pulled over, no license plate light. Again, left dangling (remember fuel pump? Pulled bed off to access top of tank?) now the LED lights I installed to better my plates visibility are broken from dangling and bouncing off the bumper. I could go into depth on the poor service from the maintenance side but between this, getting pulled over, and the time wasted from them not listening to a customer it’s not worth anymore of my time. Back to a positive note, the sales team and finance were absolutely amazing to work with. I hope the service department learns to value customers.

Chyenne is the bees knees

Was very helpful in working out a deal for me, she was very polite and answered all questions promptly. Good experience at a great business and service with a killer smile! Thanks Chyenne!

Great Relaxed Experience

Wonderful experience with Christina and Randy purchasing a new Genesis . Super happy with car and the support and help of dealership. Easy and stress free! Thanks GoImports. We’ll be back as long as Christina is there!

Thanks

Chyenne gave me space to think about my situation; I appreciated her professionalism, patience, and ability to work with me. dealership had lots of quality vehicles to pick from.

4.0

Didn't get car here, but great customer service

Christina - Thank you so much for all your help, and all your work following up. I would have certainly bought a car from you, it's just the car itself wasn't exactly what I was looking for so that's something you can't really change. I really appreciated all your communication, and think your dealership far and above showed the best customer service I saw throughout this experience, and that speaks volumes! Wishing you well and thanks again!