AutoSavvy Gilbert

Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed
(888) 406-4246 (888) 406-4246

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service, thanks Kaleb!

Great service and buying experience, I was a first time buyer and Kaleb really helped me looking for more financial options since the first bank didn't approved me, thenHe called me back with the great news and now I'm so happy with my new car.

Dealer response

Francisco, thank you for leaving us a review!

Awesome and easy

We got Austin as our rep. And he was very patient and helpful. He took what we needed and kept looking to find a suitable match. After 4 vehicles we finally found one that was perfect. Everything was super simple nothing was hidden and he was honest about everything. When it is time to trade in my other vehicle I will definitely go back to him. Thank you for the great service during this covid-19 times.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review! We're glad you found the right vehicle!

1.0

Not a good dealership

I was looking at a used car they had. Not happy with the customer service. They take days to respond. It took a week to get a reply form the sales guy and he never sent me what a asked for. I have been waiting for almost 2weeks for a response. I think I just stick with car shopping at Chapman Ford.

Dealer response

Eric, we're sorry that we did not get you the information that you were looking for quicker. It appears that our team missed an opportunity to earn your business. We have no excuse for not getting back to you quicker, and we apologize. If there is any way that we can help your experience improve, please let us know.

Satisfied Customer

Roger was very nice to work with and I was very pleased how smoothly the process went and in a very short amount of time.

Thanks, Kevin!

Client

Roger was the man, thank you for being yourself and helping me get in the right car if you are in need of a new car AutoSource is the source.

Dealer response

Adrian, thanks for the review!

Austin was excellent. He was very informed and involved and felt like he was trying to do right by me rather than just make a sell. I appreciate everything you did!!!

Thanks for your review!

Great people to work with

Finance was great they did my deal in 30minites made it very simple and easy great guys to work with I will send them more business

Dealer response

We appreciate your review! Thank you!

2017 Ford Edge

Our car buying experience was by far the easiest we have ever experienced. As long as Auto Source is around we will be one of their customers.

Dealer response

Thanks for that review, Ed!

Great!

they were so great so sweet and kind thank you so much! Great help got me my dream car with such a good price !! Again thank you guys so much

Dealer response

Thanks for your review, Jaz!

Great service

Austin was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and any questions I had, he had answers. Very polite staff and great variety of vehicles to look and choose from.

Dealer response

Christopher, thanks for writing us a review!