AutoSavvy Gilbert

Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed
(888) 406-4246 (888) 406-4246

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Dreamcar

Best car buying experience ever. Clint was a great guy. He went far out of his way to give us a great car at the very best price. Finance manager was the best. We came from okc to buy here, and will do it agsin, nexy time we need a car.

Dealer response

Thanks, Phil! We appreciate your review!

Buyer

Not your typical buying experience. No pressure. Everything fully explained. Great terms. Roger and Dustin were very professional. Will buy again from them and will refer friends and family.

Dealer response

Thanks for your review, Rick!

GREAT DEALERSHIP GREAT CARS

People were very nice, great to deal with, no hassle from the salesmen. They let you take your time and look. Process went quickly with no problems

Dealer response

Thanks, Javier! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review!

Excellent experience

The whole process was quick and easy and they weren't pushy at all. Got a great deal and couldnt be happier. Most relaxing car buying experience I have had yet.

Dealer response

Shaun, thanks for the review! We appreciate it.

Customer

Crooks... liars ... buyer beware These places are scattered all the states with headquarters in Utah. Very shady business. They already changed their name once. Caution.

Dealer response

Katie, we're sorry you feel this way. If there is anything that we can do to improve your experience with our company we would be happy to help.

Shady as it gets

Miscommunication between buyers, Changing the terms of the deal after a down-payment was put on the car. Using loop-holes that are unlawful to sell the vehicle to a low credit score buyer without their knowledge. And finally a manager who is not only incredibly rude and the stereotypical used car salesman, but lies to your face.

Dealer response

Hirus, we're sorry to hear about this. Your feedback is concerning to us, and we will address this. Could you provide us with contact information so that we could discuss this with you?

Great First Car Purchase Experience

This was my first time purchasing a car from a dealership and Austin Zerilli made the process super simple and easy. Dealerships can be very intimidating but with his explanation and investment in the process, I felt welcomed and comfortable. I would definitely come again and would reccomend any other first time buyer to visit Austin Zerilli at Autosource!

Dealer response

Emma, thank you for the review! We're grateful for your feedback!

So happy with my '16 BRZ

Roger, wes, and clint are the guys to talk to. Made the experience painless and they're all super friendly. Best part about getting my new car was that they gave me a full tank of gas 😄, highly recommend, 5 stars, kudos.

Dealer response

Joseph, thanks for writing us a review!

Chris D

Roger and Eric were awesome. They took time to explain everything and got me the best deal right away. There was never any pressure to buy. The warranty was included in the purchase. This put me at ease with the whole process. Thank you Roger and Eric.

Dealer response

Thanks, Chris! We appreciate your review!

1.0

I dont recomend this Dealer at all!

They want to soft inquire you to test drive. They want you to sign prior Of telling you how much interest u will be paying( after they runed ur credito and gave u an estimate). The prices for the cars are good; But there will be an interest rate *high to the sky*.

Dealer response

Yoan, we're sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We will use your feedback to improve our process and customer experiences.