Mike Shaw Subaru

Used (888) 817-8726 (888) 817-8726
Service (888) 821-1459 (888) 821-1459

(1,495 reviews)

Battery terminal replacement

Special thanks to Kevin, the service manager and Mathias Horchreder for replacing my battery terminals immediately, at no charge. I appreciate a company that stands behind their products. They were as always, courteous and took care of it immediately. They did not have the one terminal cable but had it delivered immediately and installed it while I was waiting. That's why I have purchased 3 new cars from Keith Traczynski and have my cars serviced by Mike Shaw Subaru in Thornton, CO. It's nice to see such good service these days.

Dealer response

Thank you Phil Iwane! We hope to be of service to you again!

Keith Traczynski was great to work with from the start.

Keith Traczynski was great to work with from the start. I created my car order on mySubaru.com and came in to discuss the process with Keith. He listened to me and did not add anything I didn't want; he made the process stress-free. The car arrived in about 3.5 months, and Keith made the pick up easy. This is my first new car in quite awhile, and I'm so happy with my 2022 Subaru Forester!

Mr. Keith was very nice, funny and knowledgeable. I am

Mr. Keith was very nice, funny and knowledgeable. I am very please with his customer service. I highly recommend to anyone, family and friends who needs help buying a car to ask for his help. Also, he is a very religious man. He prayed with us to bless my car, he is definitely the best! Thank you Mr Keith for all your help!!! 🙏😊

Great service!

Great service! If you get Keith you are sure to get what you want at the price you want. 1,000% recommended. Ask for Keith you wont regret it!

Keith Traczynski was a great help, showed me the car I

Keith Traczynski was a great help, showed me the car I wanted and make the buying process smooth and pleasant This is our second car from Mike Shaw and will likely not be our last

Dealer response

Hi Ptomaine Tommy! We're so happy we were able to help you out!

2.0

Mike Shaw Subaru are crooks.

Purchased a 2015 Ford fiesta used vehicle from the steelership. Picked it up on a Friday evening because it needed to be cleaned up, drove it during the weekend found that we had a transmission problem and the airbag light came on. Returned the vehicle on that following Monday due to the concern on the transmission and the airbag light. They have had the car for 3 weeks now they do not keep us in the loop on what's going on. My wife Cathy, spoke to several people at the dealership about the car. They admitted that they dropped the ball to have it looked at. Then a few days later told us that it was taken to Lakewood fordland for the problems with the transmission. Now two days ago she received another call from someone else telling her oh we just sent your car over to fordland to be looked at. Once they have the sale they forget about you and they don't respect you. Cathy asked if she could get another vehicle rather than deal with this one because we researched this vehicle and found that Ford has pending litigation against them for these vehicles made during those years. She was told that the loan was already processed which I thought was pretty quick. And that they didn't think they could do anything about it. This car falls under the lemon laws from what I can tell and if so. We may need to see legal advice and possibly file a suit against this dealership. So from this point it looks like we're stuck with something that was sold to us and they didn't care whether it worked or not. They assure you that their mechanics have gone through the car thoroughly to make sure everything is good this is BS.

Dealer response

Steve, We thank you for bringing this to my attention. I regret to hear that you have had difficulty with the vehicle that you’ve purchased. I would like to speak with you further about your experience. I will be reaching out to you, but you can also contact me, as well. Jeff Lombardo, General Manager, 303-438-7501

Bought my second Subaru Crosstrek.

Bought my second Subaru Crosstrek. Keith Traczynski made my buying experience fast, and easy. He is always available for any question even long after you leave the dealership. Friendly, organized and knowledgeable. Highly recommend him when you are ready for a new vehicle.

Keith was very helpful from start to finish.

Keith was very helpful from start to finish. I would recommend him for your future Subaru needs!

1.0

Frank Molina service advisor

I used to love this place to bring my Subaru due to their thoroughness and friendly customer service, this past experience I had though was ABSOLUTELY terrible. My service advisor was Frank Molina, who yelled at me almost the whole time. I also saw him yell at his employees multiple times passively telling them that they should have called IT already, humiliating them in front of customers like me. When I first arrived and explained what was wrong with my car, the service advisor frank Molina told me that they would not do anything and My car had no issues. My cars steering wheel is on Manuel and I wanted to switch it to automatic, which he told me wasn’t true- still before even looking at my car. He proceeded to tell me he didn’t even know if he was going to check me in, even though I made an appointment. By the time I got back, 24 hours after letting them keep my car, he had told me they didn’t do anything because there was nothing to be done. I physically showed him the issues in my car and asked to speak to someone else, but he refused a car inspection and sent me home with no help or improvement on my car.

Dealer response

We thank you for bringing this to our attention. I regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us and for any lack of customer service that you experienced on our behalf. I would love to speak with you further about the issues that you are still having with your vehicle and hopefully answer any questions you may have. Please contact me at your convenience. Jeff Lombardo, General Manager, 303-438-7501

Keith made my first car buying experience seamless and

Keith made my first car buying experience seamless and I'll recommend him to everyone I know!