Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday Closed Closed
New (610) 273-6092 (610) 273-6092
Used (855) 870-2834 (855) 870-2834
Service (855) 870-8668 (855) 870-8668

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

service

big shout out to Amanda and her team. Worked hard to get us the best out come in our time of need. Despite our impatience and "frequent" phone calls we received nothing but kind and courteous response. Thank you so much!

3.0

Linda Dykhouse was great! Her knowledge of all the...

Linda Dykhouse was great! Her knowledge of all the departments in the dealership made her an invaluable asset to the Company. She should be the GM

outstanding buying experience

Outstanding buying experience. Helped with ordering the perfect RAM for us. Helped with the right fianancing for us. We know have the perfect RAM towing beast. Thanks

1.2

Same problem "fixed" 3 times?!?

Brought my 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 in about a year ago due to gas cap light and check engine light malfunction. They "fixed" it, charged my service plan and me a $100 deductible. About 6 weeks later, same problem. Bring the vehicle back in, they "fix" it again, and charge my service plan and me another $100 deductible - again. Three (3) weeks later - SAME problem! I called them and informed them of the issue. They asked me to bring the vehicle back in AGAIN, which I did not have time to do right away due to work and scheduling issues. I finally made an appointment to bring it in AGAIN over the holidays to fix the issue for the THIRD time. They HOPEFULLY fixed it properly this time, charged my service plan AGAIN and wanted me to pay YET ANOTHER $100 deductible! When I picked up the car, they were unable to run my card for some reason. I then received a threatening email from the service manager - Amanda, a day later saying that if I did not contact them they would send it to collections for the $100. I called her back to discuss the fact that I have had the car in 3 times over the past year for the same issue and they failed to fix it properly the first 2 times. She said "oh it was actually a different part each time, so I can't waive the deductible." Talked to Chris the GM - "he gets calls like this 15 to 20 times a week". I told him that is not a very good track record for his service department if that is the case - Response: "I'm sorry you feel that way!" WOW!!! - Will NEVER go back there!

Dealer response

Sorry for your experience,if these vehicles were perfect we wouldn't need a service dept ,but unfortunately they are not and i wish there was a fix that would stay every time a vehicle comes in . I am sure the GM was referring to all depts not just service ,As running a dealership has many problems

Excellent sales experience

Hal Brown handled the whole finding buying financing by phone so all we had to do was fly up from Florida to pick it up. Ran him crazy but he got it done perfectly

Dealer response

Thank You John it was a pleasure dealing with you no matter how far .We look for to selling you the next car

2020 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED

Mark Lodzuk was incredibly patient, understanding, and supportive throughout the entire process of purchasing a new vehicle. This was my second Jeep from Anthony’s and Mark was able to offer the best deal around which made it easy for me to continue our relationship. Thank you!

Another great deal with Hal Brown and Mark Lodzuk

We have always shopped at Anthony D'Ambrosio, between my husband and I we have purchased 6 vehicles and now this makes 7. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle go see Mark Lodzuk, you will not be dissapointed. He is friendly, knowledgable and not pushy at all. Mark and Hal made the buying process smooth. We look forward to our next purchase soon.

Professional

Very polite and professional. Will be using this dealer to source parts in the future. All the staff was very easy to deal with. Thanks!

4.4

Good experience turned into disappointment

After A minor hiccup was taken care of all things worked out. Got a great deal and love the vehicle ... I appreciate the service and recommend this deallership.

Dealer response

We are happy that we were able to resolve the problem. We appreciate your patronage.

Fantastic sales experience!

Dylan provided an outstanding car sale experience from start to finish. He went above and beyond to ensure me a very pleasant car shopping experience. The entire staff at Anthony D’Ambrosio were very friendly and a pleasure to work with. I am thrilled with my beautiful brand new Dodge charger & extremely satisfied with the value on my trade. Great job👍🏻