Browns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

19 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 1, 2016

Great service, great selection in stock and knowledgable sales staff. Hector is the best!

February 7, 2016

Always liked the Jeep brand, so we visted Browns. Salesman, Kevin Salvatore, was very knowledgeable, and not pushy. Made a smooth transaction with us....

February 7, 2016

Visited Brown's of Bellport-Patchogue, NY. Shopping for a 2016 jeep Cherokee. Very busy dealership and worth the wait! Sales Rep, kevin Salvatore was a... good listener and a very good sales rep. He sold my wife and I the Jeep we were looking for! Very fair, and very honest! Knowledgeable too!

September 3, 2015

Bought a 2013 Jeep Patriot, one, no second key, called salesmen 8 times, no return call. Talk to two managers nothing done. 3 no Manuel, no return calls.... Registration came after the temp expired. Yesterday car died 3 months after buying car. Their answer, we are busy can not get to you until next week, Cars break. I got lucky they just sold me a car with a battery that died in less then 3 months. I was just stuck for 1.5 hours. Worst time I have had with any car dealer on Long Island.

November 30, 2013

Just the basics but looked at a 2003 Jeep Wrangler they had in the lot and sales rep saying cash cash cash deal only no warranty then I brought another... friend with me who used to be a dealer and the rep tells me Oh No we cant sell this in NY due to a Lemon law rule which is where my friend told me something's sketchy about this, we took a look at the Jeep in question which the dealer DIDNT Let us see at the time because it wasn't "prepped" yet , and the smell inside was pretty bad ,, looked under it and it was covered in rust,, Looked like a sandy storm car my friend said, , STAY CLEAR FROM THIS DEALER ! ! ! !

October 11, 2012

I was very pleased with the service I received and would recommend this dealership to everyone I know. Thank you for a wonderful shopping experience.

December 30, 2011

I am in a position to say that the GM at the dealership has taken measures to correct my issue. They were indeed able to get the vehicle back, (see my... earlier post...) and made the deal happen, and even went so far as to adjust the price in order to compensate me somewhat for the error. So, suffice to say that even though I was off to a rocky start with them, they did indeed step up and take responsibility. I left there today with my new Jeep Wrangler, completely satisfied. Thank you Brown's Jeep for a better experience second time through. All said and done, my advice is if you have a problem with the way anything goes down here, give them a second chance, they will most likely make good, they did for me...

December 26, 2011

Shopped online for a new/used Jeep Wrangler, got a reply from the "Internet Lead" person, who quoted me a good price on a leftover 2011 Sahara. Handed... off to another sales rep. Wanting to test drive, was informed that the car was in the shop getting a rubber seal on the passenger side door replaced, and didn want to show me the car like that. Waited days for it to be ready, and I called several times. Poor follow up from the sales staff. I had to chase them, and when I did get someone, it seemed like they were doing me a favor selling me a vehicle. Finally the car was "almost" ready to drive, and I went there on Christmas Eve to drive and hopefully finalize the deal. I was told that they were closing early, but I could take it for a quick ride. Drove it, liked it, and told the rep I would call him on Monday to come down and work the numbers. Called Monday at 3PM, (rep wasn't in until 230PM) he was not available, left a message for him with the receptionist. Apparently no voicemail system. Finally returned my call three hours later. Told him I was on my way to crunch numbers, 15 min later he calls back to tell me that the car was no longer available, it was going to another dealer, and that we didn't have a deal in the works anyway. I didn't even have a chance to, as he hurried me out the door on Saturday, couldn't even leave a deposit. Essentially sold the vehicle right out from under me with some whack story. I just think that they misquoted the price, and didn't want to honor it. Further, I called back a half hour later and asked to speak to the GM, who was in the office but also unavailable, left another message with the receptionist for him this time, and even he never called me back before closing. Never been treated like this before by anyone who was going to get my $30,000 worth of business. Not recommended.

December 15, 2011

Large lot, walked around until a salesman came out. Was in the market for a Jeep Cherokee, pre-owned. Answered an ad on cars.com. He couldnt find the vehicle,... and when he did, it wasnt available. Tried to sell me similar at $2K more. Eventually handed me off to another salesperson when I held firm. She had no luck either, then tries to get me to lease a new one. I left empty handed and bought somewhere else.