Skip to main content

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(973) 447-4408 (973) 447-4408

3.5

I had an amazing experience at Avenue Motors!

I had an amazing experience at Avenue Motors! From the moment I walked in, the staff was incredibly welcoming and knowledgeable. They helped me find the perfect car without any pressure. A big shoutout to Alex for making the process smooth and enjoyable!

Very Professional and the car was really good.

Very Professional and the car was really good. I like Avenue Motors and recommend them.

BUYER BEWARE.

BUYER BEWARE. NO STARS-MUST ADD A STAR IN ORDER FOR YOUR REVIEW TO BE SUBMITTED. I purchased a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRK on 9/22/23. Avenue Motors advertised the vehicle on Cars.Com and their own Website for one price and when the paperwork is presented, they add their "Dealer Advantage Package" in the amount of $5,995. There is "zero" customer service after you purchase the vehicle. When you call to speak to anyone at Avenue Motors you are transferred to their voicemail which is full and not accepting messages. When are are able to speak with someone they rush you off the phone and promise they will get you an update but never call you with an update. On 10/16/23 the car stalled at a stop sign and could not be restated. Avenue Motors initially claimed that we abused the car, which was not substantiated. I had to beg for a loaner car to use while my car was being serviced. It took Avenue Motors and two, third-party Jeep dealerships, two months to diagnose the issue and finally confirmed the engine was ceased. It took two additional months to replace the engine. When the repairs were finally completed and car was ready for pick up, we were advised the battery was dead and needed to be replaced. Avenue Motors refused to pay $495 for a new battery and installation fee to the third-party dealership. I had the car for three weeks... they had my car for four months!

1.0

Beware of these guys they are gamers and incapable of

Beware of these guys they are gamers and incapable of closing a deal. They sold me a car but want to keep changing the temp tag and not register the car. I did not finance with them and they got their money in full on the overpriced car but have nothing but excuses . It’s been 53 days they wanna give a letter incase I get pulled over smh

SPOKE TO FRANSCIO TWICE HE SAID HE WAS ON A TEST DRIVE

SPOKE TO FRANSCIO TWICE HE SAID HE WAS ON A TEST DRIVE WOULD CALL BACK THIS HAPPENED TWICE HE NEVER GOT BACK TO ME YOU LOST ME AS A POTENIAL CUSTOMER

Hidden Fees and Low Trade Appraisal

Dealt with Mia first and then Gregory. I was very close to driving from Massachusetts to New Jersey to buy a car. Wasted a lot of time figuring out finances and transportation before find out there's a $6,000 fee on top of their price. Tell me where you disclose that anywhere. I lost trust in them after that. Also, their trade in appraisal was quite low.

El peor dealer de nj.

El peor dealer de nj. Me vendieron un carro que no sirve a los 3 días después me manejarlo me dejó botado lo llevé a que lo chequearan me dijeron que no tiene ningún problema lo fui a traer ayer y ayer mismo me dejó tirado nuevamente y ellos me dijeron que haga lo que yo quiera porque el carro ya fue pagado y que ya no es problema de ellos. Dios mira todo y ellos son unos estafadores mañana comenzaré hacer lo necesario con un abogado porque tengo todas las pruebas de la basura que me vendieron

Very professional staff, accommodating, excellent

Very professional staff, accommodating, excellent customer service, and luxurious office space. I would recommend this dealership.

Great place to get a car very efficient and has nice

Great place to get a car very efficient and has nice employees to help every step of the way

Tiffany has been a great on helping us buying our new

Tiffany has been a great on helping us buying our new Range Rover highly recommended