Spitzer Toyota Monroeville

New (412) 437-2228 (412) 437-2228
Used (412) 387-4200 (412) 387-4200
Service (888) 707-9574 (888) 707-9574

(1,542 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Matthew was a great sales man.

Matthew was a great sales man. He made the experience easy and great. I will definitely refer other to him.

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving Matthew this positive review! We are so glad that he could provide you with a smooth and remarkable experience! If there is ever anything more that we may help you with, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

I have been coming to Spitzer for many years.

I have been coming to Spitzer for many years. I have to say, one of the reasons I get service at Spitzer is due to the helpful service advisor Deana Hicks. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. She understands my vehicle needs and works with the technicians to see my issues are fully addressed. Thank you to management for have a great staff!

Dealer response

John, Thank you for leaving Deana this positive review! We are honored to have your continued business, and we are pleased that Deana could continually be of great assistance to you throughout your visits. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible, and we hope to continue serving you and your automotive needs for many years to come! We wish you the safest of travels until we meet again!

I love to go back again for my car need for servce and

I love to go back again for my car need for servce and other stuff thank

Dealer response

Thank you for your 5-star rating! It is our pleasure to serve you and your automotive needs in any way possible. Please drive safely, and do not hesitate to give us a call if there is ever anything more that we may help you with!

I have been coming to Spitzer since 2005 and each time

I have been coming to Spitzer since 2005 and each time that I was served by Deana Hicks, I left very satisfied. I only return to establishments where I am treated fairly and respected as a customer. Ms. Hicks has always explained the service provided and addressed my concerns. I will gladly return as service is needed!

Dealer response

Sarah, We are honored to have your confidence and loyalty, and Deana and the team will certainly provide you with nothing less than the same quality service in your visits to come. We thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please drive safely, and do not hesitate to let us know how we may be of further assistance to you in the future!

I personally had a great experience with James Thomas in

I personally had a great experience with James Thomas in the Service Dept helping me through my vehicle getting fixed. He was always on top of things with everything that our vehicle needed and provided a very professional atitude towards it all. He provided a loaner vehicle for me to use as well which was very helpful, I would see James excel in any role he may look to get involved with. Thanks again James Jeff Robson

Dealer response

Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to leave James this positive review! We are so glad that he provided you with the quality service that you deserve! It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. We wish you safe travels and we hope to see you again the next time your vehicle is ready for service!

They were very helpful, had great customer service.

They were very helpful, had great customer service. You can tell they want to keep your business. I'm recommending my family to buy from them

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your positive review and recommendation! We are so glad that our team took great care of you! It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. We wish you safe travels and we hope that you do not hesitate to give us a call if there is ever anything more that we may help you with!

Top Notch Sales Team, Andy Shah worked hard to get me in

Top Notch Sales Team, Andy Shah worked hard to get me in the vehicle I wanted

Dealer response

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are so glad that Andy took great care of you and made your experience with us an all-around success! It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

James Thomas is an excellent service writer.

James Thomas is an excellent service writer. He knows how to take care of what his customers need for their vehicle. Customer service like that is becoming a rarity.

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving James this positive review! We are so glad that he took great care of you! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is ever anything more that we may help you with!

I just bought my vehicle in January so yesterday was my

I just bought my vehicle in January so yesterday was my first experience with the service area. Deana Hicks was very helpful. The service was fast and everyone was super friendly. Many times we dread having to take our vehicles in for service but Spitzer gave me a great experience so I know next time what to expect.

Dealer response

Sarah, Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so glad that Deana and the team could provide you with a top-notch experience! It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. We wish you safe travels and we hope to see you again the next time your vehicle is ready for service!

I brought my Rav here and they have been so great at

I brought my Rav here and they have been so great at keeping me informed when it is time for check ups. Recently I got my car inspected and Deana Hicks was so helpful making sure I had all the right documents, she made it so easy. Thanks Deana

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so glad that Deana took great care of you! It is our pleasure to serve you and your automotive needs in any way possible. Please drive safely, and do not hesitate to give us a call if there is ever anything more that we may help you with.