Brian Hoskins Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 851-0239 (877) 851-0239
Used (866) 906-9220 (866) 906-9220
Service (866) 906-5845 (866) 906-5845

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brian Hoskins Ford from DealerRater.

Best Experience

This was my first visit and the shortest time ever to buy a vehicle. No games, no pushing. Great pricing and super nice people that we dealt with.

Respective of my time

George had everything in order and ready to go when I arrived and was respective of my time. He went over all of the paperwork and explained what he was doing every step of the way. Once the paperwork was done he took me out to the vehicle and went over all of the features and how to use them. George was very courteous and professional.

Great dealership

This is my 4th car I bought at this dealership and I love coming here. Service and help are amazing, everyone is friendly and always trying to help. Scot was helping me with this car and the costumer service was outstanding. I always recommend this dealership to my friends.

1.0

Fradulent Service

On 5/6/2019 I took a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid there for simple diagnosis. They told me over the phone that it will cost $1029 to install 2 new front struts and spring because the springs were broken. Their explanations didn't make sense so I took it another shop to verify what Brian Hoskins dealership said. It turns out they were lying and the springs were not broken. I even have a picture of the struts and springs looking fine with no issues. They took $129 from me for the diagnosis. They are fraudulent and should not be trusted.

Dealer response

Thank you for notifying us of your concern with your 2010 Fusion. When you brought the vehicle in, you stated you had lost power steering. Our technician retrieved the code P07AE:09; This code is generated due to the amount of friction in the steering system exceeding the allowable threshold. The crack can be seen with the tires removed from the vehicle while up on a lift. The one crack is located on the back of the spring and is visible. The second crack you can feel with your hand. We have offered for you to bring the vehicle in and we will remove the wheels to show you the cracks. You declined our offer for us to show you the cracks on Tuesday May 7th, 2019. If you would like to reconsider the offer please contact us. If you bring the vehicle in and there are no cracks, we will gladly refund you the diagnostic fee. Sincerely, Lorri Park Parts & service Director, Brian Hoskins Ford 610-384-4242 ext 3112

Joe D and his team are the best

They made it seem less to get into my used truck. Joe and his team are the best and took great care of me. Made sure I knew everything about the truck and made me feel like family. Go see them for a new or used Ford!

Great Experience

Was in to pick up a new leased company vehicle. George had me in and out as quick as possible, very friendly. Would come back again.

Leasing another vehicle

Just want to say thank you to the wonderful team of Brian Hoskin Ford (mike ciarlone, Matt, ed and Scot) for making turning my old lease in and getting a new lease a very easy process. I have gotten my last 6 or 7 vehicles from this dealership and each time these guys just make it a pleasure to keep coming back and doing business with. I love Brian Hoskins Ford and wouldn’t go anywhere else. They make you feel like family. Highly recommend going to Brian Hoskins Ford for your next purchase or lease. Sincerely Kira Dodd

very nice and thorough staff

Picked up my new fleet vehicle a 2019 Escape today. I dealt with George Lichowid. A very nice fellow. He had all the paperwork ready and I was in and out with no hassles. He took the time to thoroughly explain the features of the new Escape to me and made sure I understood how to use them. A very pleasant experience. Most dealers just give you the paperwork and throw you the keys. I really appreciate the time George took out of his day for me.

Commercial Sale

I gave Brandon and the team at Brian Hoskins a five-star rating because they make buying vehicles for my company easy. We have an oddball company color and in the past have special ordered vehicles. This time around I ran out of time to special order, and they found a van on another Dealer's lot in Vermont. and made the deal happen for me. Obviously, I need to plan ahead a little better next time. We conducted the transaction via email and my first trip to the dealership was to pick up the van . I had zero issues buying a vehicle sight unseen from the team at Brian Hoskins.

Pleasant, no pressure, professional

There was no pressure or "if you buy it today" activity. Test drove the car Saturday and bought it Monday after doing more research. If you like doing business with a dealer that likes to sell cars and listed to what you are looking for this might be the place for you