Brian Hoskins Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 851-0239 (877) 851-0239
Used (866) 906-9220 (866) 906-9220
Service (866) 906-5845 (866) 906-5845

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brian Hoskins Ford from DealerRater.

George was a pleasure to work with. He was on top of my...

George was a pleasure to work with. He was on top of my delivery & a great communicator. Ask for him! You’ll be very pleased.

Unmatched Customer Service!!

When my ten-year old car became more expensive than it was worth, I spent a week shopping for a new car across many car brands. I met seven different sales people during that time in seven different dealerships. The folks at Brian Hoskins Ford BLEW ME AWAY. They were up front, realistic, didn't pull punches, and gave it to me straight. While being that transparent, they were also kind and listened to my wishes. Never were they pushy or tried to sell me something I didn't need or want. Within 48 hours of stepping into the show room for the first time, I walked out with a beautiful, brand new 2019 Ford Escape Titanium, and the confidence that I had made the right choice in dealerships and car. Brandon Newell is a genius when it comes to those cars. He knows EVERY nook and cranny about them and if there is anything he doesn't know, he goes out of his way to find out the answer for you. Mike Ciarlone was a huge help during the buying process and went way above and beyond, even when I drove him nuts with requests. Scott Shandler made the buying experience easy to understand and was extremely thorough, making sure that I knew each piece of paper I was signing. Brian Hoskins Ford has definitely gained me and my family as customers for the foreseeable future! THANK YOU!

1.0

Lack of Service and Communication

Four weeks for warranty repairs and still without my vehicle. Your service team offers no communication and no assistance. I've been given the same story each week and still no confirmation on when the vehicle will be finished. Will not return phone calls

Fleet Lease Delivery

I picked up my assigned car today and the process was flawless. George made the experience easy and accessible. He adapted to my schedule and was professional all throughout the delivery.

New truck

Yet again Michael Ciarlone came though with yet another deal that was amaing! Thank you for yet again taking care of me and making my deal to hard to pass up!

Trade In and New Car

Over the last 8 years I will only buy my cars from Brian Hoskins Ford. Many friends and family and have come here as well. Best staff ever. From Sales to Service! Always the same faces there. They remember you by name, treat you fairly and take the time to answer your questions. They even had my insurance switched over for me by the time I came to pick up my car. Took less than hour to sign papers and pick up my car when I was ready. Excellent Service.

Trustworthy and Fair

I recently bought a used truck from Brian Hoskins Ford and the experience was one that went above expectations. First, the sales experience was top notch. The service was friendly and professional. When it came to the sale, the price was fair with no outrageous fees. I was very happy as I drove home in my new-to-me truck. I had bought the truck “as-is” and knew the risk in doing so. However, when a check engine light came on soon after the purchase, I was nervous that my great sales experience was about to be overshadowed. To my great surprise, the dealership worked closely with me to make sure I was completely satisfied. They went above and beyond including fixing the issue at no cost and providing me with a loaner vehicle during the fix. Overall, I am more than happy with my experience with Brian Hoskins Ford and will definitely consider them for future purchases.

Fleet Truck

Our company had purchased a vehicles through ARI and George made the process very quick and simple. He answered all of our questions and helped us get our new vehicle within a few days of the dealership receiving it. We look forward to future transactions!

Trustworthy and Fair

Ford F-150

Quick & easy process of fleet delivery. I basically get a vehicle every two years and by far, this was my best process with a dealer