Brian Hoskins Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 851-0239 (877) 851-0239
Used (866) 906-9220 (866) 906-9220
Service (866) 906-5845 (866) 906-5845

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brian Hoskins Ford from DealerRater.

A great Sales & Finance group!!

This is our 10th truck purchase, they never under deliver! The entire team, Mike, Scott & Jim always have our best interests! Thank you for all you do to make this easy.

Fleet Vehicle Delivery

George Lichowid, was very knowledgeable about my new vehicle and had some great tips which made the transition to the new vehicle seamless and easy.

Fleet vehicle delivery

George was great! He was efficient and knowledgeable of my vehicles features so I left knowing exactly how my new car operates. Great family environment!

Always fair and helpful

Was recently in an accident. My Ford Edge was totaled. GAP coverage helped pay off the loan, but I still needed a car & insurance co. was no help at all. Scot helped me finance another, comparable car. Not a Ford, but newer model, lower mileage, lower monthly payment. Love these guys! Also, advice to others: GET THE GAP COVERAGE. And if the car comes with 911-sync assist, that's a huge plus! Less than 7 minutes from the time of the accident to police on-scene, thanks to the prompt call placed by...my car. Helpful, professional service from start to finish.

Lease pick up

Went quickly ... very friendly.came in for lease pick up and went very smoothly. Looking forward to riding in the new car. Thank you thank you.

Professionalism, attentive, transparent, straightforward

Appreciate George Lichowid and his prompt responses to inquiries regarding the fleet vehicle process and the attention to detail. Appreciate George taking the time to review key aspects and functionality of the new vehicle - including his IT knowledge to enhance the experience. George also was on time and with each aspect of the process and his experience in this area allowed my to get what I needed and not belabor some of the process. Thank you George and look forward to seeing you when I come in for regular vehicle service based on your recommendation. Cheers, Jim M.

Very friendly and honest staff

I have purchased from many dealerships over the years and have to say after I just wasted two weeks with another ford dealership these guys made me feel like they really cared and wanted my business. With that said you do need to shop around Brandon at Brian Hoskins gave me awesome service from start to finish

New Car

Everyone at Brian Hoskins Ford was very courteous, hones and friendly. This is my second time dealing with the good people at Brian Hoskins Ford and they were wonderful!

Traveled out of state to buy

I searched all over the northeast for a specifically optioned vehicle and found it at Brian Hoskins Ford in Coatesville, Pennsylvania. I called for a quote and was given a price that exceeded my expectations within minutes. Drove 200 miles from Long Island, New York and bought the vehicle. It was ready for delivery when I arrived. I received a tutorial of vehicle functions from my salesman, wrote up the contract, met with the finance department and was on my way. I was not pressured to buy any protection packages that I did not want.Overall great experience. Would recommend this dealership.

Great staff

My fleet company used this location as a pick up spot. The Fleet manager, Brian, was wonderful. He was very organized and explained things to me in a thorough way. He was particularly helpful with the newer "high tech" features of my new vehicle. He seemed to anticipate my questions! George and I communicated a few times leading up to my pick up. He was delightful on the phone. He made me look forward to visiting this location.