Fiesta Lincoln

Friday 7:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–8:00pm
Saturday Closed 8:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(480) 719-3090 (480) 719-3090

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Very Respectful

The experience was very painless and I was able to stay at the budget I had set before walking in. The surprise was the quickness of the whole process and the great non preasure I recieved from the sales person all the way to the finance table. The amount of respect I recieved even though I was just buying a used vehicle was as good or if not better then my experiences buying a new vehicle.

Professional and courteous

Came to the dealership to browse and found a vehivle that interested us. Bill was very professional and courteous throughout and educated us on the vehicle. Steve was equally as attentive and worked well with us to establish a workable purchase, which we did. Great car buying experience for us.

The woman's perspective...

I went to Fiesta Lincoln in search of a new vehicle and was promptly greeted. As a woman shopper, I was ready for the typical car sales run around. What I got was respectful treatment and a great deal. I had shopped all over and did my research for what I wanted. The salesman took all the time I needed and explained every aspect of our deal in detail. I felt very comfortable and well taken care of. The process was smooth and very enjoyable. I recommend Fiesta Lincoln to anyone looking for a great deal from a top notch salesman in this business. I can confidently tell my family, friends and anyone looking to receive nothing less than the best service and experience with their car purchase or lease to try Fiesta Lincoln.

A great experience from start to delivery

I purchased my MKS at Fiesta Lincoln a week ago, from start to delivery it was a great experience. The selection and purchase process, well they were patient and explained everything. Delivery, took some time due to all the intimating electronics, in the end it was made pretty straight forward and usable. Great people with a great product, USA made, and NOT a dime of government bail out money. Doesn't get any better than that.

My first Lincoln purchase

Everyone was extremely professional, knowledgeable and willing to work with me. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership treated me with respect and courtesy. This is my first Lincoln vehicle, and thanks to this dealership, will probably not be my last.

Would note hesitate to recommend Fiesta Lincoln

This is my second Lincoln in a year. Both sales experiences have been excellent and the service team has always gone way above board. Love both cars ( MKX & MKS ). Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Fiesta team to anyone.

my experience was great

My experience was great. Everyone was very professional and friendly, even on the phone when I initially called. Salesman remembered everything I initially explained to him. While I was in the waiting room, I thought against looking at the showroom floor for fear of aggressive salesmen. However, they did not harrass me at all, which I very much appreciated.

Nice to see good people out there

After being treated very poorly at another local dealership, I was very aprehensive about trying another. Fortunately, I went to Fiesta. Everyone was very easy to work with and was able to give me a better deal than I thought because of where I was retired from. Buying a new car on my own, I would like to compliment how they treated me from the moment I came in the door to when I drove my new car home. It is nice to see that there are still good people out there.

Treated us like we were just in yesterday

My wife and I purchased a 2000 Lincoln LS from Fiesta in 2002. We sold that car in 2006 for a BMW. Since that time we have owned several luxury cars, purchased from a variety of dealers, but we had never forgotten the level of individual service, and overall sincerity that we experienced in our purchase from Fiesta in 2002. Through all of those years, they consistently reminded us via periodic mail pieces that they would like to earn our business if the opportunity presented itself in the future. This week, as we discussed our current automobile situation, we decided to visit Fiesta again. Out of all of the cars that we have driven over the years, the Lincoln had always been one of our favorites, and the experience of purchasing from Fiesta was exemplary. We walked in to the dealership and once again they made the experience and the decision to own a Lincoln, the kind of experience that dispels the "stereotypical" car dealer tales that people remember for all the wrong reasons. Fiesta has been, and remains, the type of dealership that could teach other dealerships how to help customers make a product selection that they can feel good about. To be clear, we walked into Fiesta with the intention of purchasing a car that day. The fact that they made the purchase of that car a positive experience that we will share with everyone who compliments our new car, and probably a few that never even see the car.

Fiesta Lincoln

I purchased my Lincoln 6 months ago and love the car. They treated me with respect and did everything they said they would. They have called me twice just to make sure I liked my car. I would definetly go back.