Fiesta Lincoln

Friday 7:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–8:00pm
Saturday Closed 8:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(480) 719-3090 (480) 719-3090

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Kept up with us.

We drove a hard bargin and the staff stayed right with us. This was our second purchase in just a few months the staff was great. No pressure everything was comfortable. I recommend Fiesta Lincoln to my coworkers.

Excellent and prompt service

Excellent and prompt service. was treated very well. Manager was very well prepared to answer questions and the credit department was also very proactive and the process went seamless. Very satisfied with the vehicle and the overall service at the dealer.

Personal Service

The guys at Fiesta treat their customers as people not a number. I've been going there for years and have referred a few people too. They remember everyone by name and their cars/trucks too. They have a genuine interest in their customers.

Looking for an MKZ

It took three trips to Fiesta before they had an MKZ in. Cork, the salesman, was a saint to do all the work he did to find a car with everything I was looking for. If you want low pressure and great service, please consider Fiesta Lincoln and Cork.

2.0

low inventory

Very disappointed to learn that my local dealer had no CPO inventory and only a couple of new MKX to look at. Not sure how they can stay in business lot is always empty. So I drove to another Lincoln dealer and found a huge inventory of CPO used and new vehicles. Found exactly what I was looking for and drove it off the lot.

Dealer response

Thank you for the feedback. I am always interested in the good and the bad. I apologize that at the time of your visit we were low on inventory. I'm glad to hear you found a vehicle, and we look forward to the opportunity to service your Lincoln in the future. Gary Seegan General Manager