Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

2162 reviews

2162 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 2, 2020

Drake was a great salesman. He listened to what I was looking for. Did not waste any time finding me a vehicle. Love the truck. Thanks Drake.

Thanks for the review! Have a great day! - Jay Carley, General Manager

Drake Dugan

(4.6) 9 reviews

December 31, 2019

Everyone at LHM are very personable and professional. They are willing to work with you and answer any questions. It was a pleasure to purchase a vehicle... at this dealership.

Thanks for the great positive review! Come back again soon if there's anything we can assist you with. - Jay Carley, General Manager

Tony Deluca

Sales Associate

(5.0) 68 reviews

December 28, 2019

I recently leased a 2019 Rav 4 from Larry Miller Toyota. The salesperson convinced me that if I turned in my leased 2016, there would be no cost involved.... He had the car for several hours while I was in the dealership. He told me I was good to go. Soon after, I received a bill from Toyota for $539.42. The dealership only agreed to pay a portion of the bill. I believe they should take care of the entire bill, since it was their salesperson who mislead me. I don't want anyone else to fall for this.

Doug, thank you for your feedback. We want each customer to feel like they enjoyed a transparent dealership experience, clear of any confusion or misu...nderstandings. So I¿¿¿d appreciate the chance to ensure everything was handled properly. Hopefully we can work together to get everything sorted out and answer any additional questions you might have. - Jay Carley, General Manager, (480) 887-8447

Nick Fairbairn

(4.7) 31 reviews

December 23, 2019

My experience was amazing from the time I got there until I left. Great service and very painless. Shortest amount of time I ever spent at a dealership....

Thank you for coming to see us! Have a great day! - Jay Carley, General Manager

Mike Gregorovic

(4.8) 21 reviews

December 22, 2019

The whole process from showing us what was available and doing the paperwork,(explaining cost of the vehicle and specials available was excellent. My... wife and I were very comfortable with the whole process.

Thanks for the review! Have a great day! - Jay Carley, General Manager

Adam Wali

(4.8) 26 reviews

Manny Ramirez

Manager

(4.5) 41 reviews

December 8, 2019

I never thought I'd buy a car via the internet, but I did through the professionalism and patience of Toyota Fleet Manager Elvis Johnson. My mother is... a "Snowbird" from Saskatchewan Canada who has a place in Arizona. She needed a new car in Sun City, Arizona for when she arrived in November 2019. She has a Lexus in Canada. We test-drove Toyota's in Canada and decided on a Camry, but the dealership there could not help us further. We had to contact the local Arizona dealership directly. That's when we met Elvis Johnson via an internet search, Toyota online chat and then email, tri-party, cross-continent with me connecting via Toronto Ontario. We found the right car via internet and Elvis' suggestion, being a 2019 model Camry on sale. We agreed on color and package; Elvis reserved it for her arrival with no downpayment, emailed the contract for approval, and then couriered the contract for my mother to sign, scan and email back. We organized insurance by email and phone and wired money to her bank. She landed in Phoenix and the next day went to the bank to pick up bank draft, then the insurance company to sign insurance contract effective immediately, and then to the dealership to check the car and complete the deal, with the license even in place .....and then Elvis arranged to have the new car driven through rush hour back to her condo and parked in the garage for her. If that's not "above and beyond" service, I don't know what would be. And he's already confirmed that whatever she needs, we can just let him know.

Thanks for this amazing review! We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed a high-quality dealership experience. Should you need anything else, please le...t us know. Have a great day! - Jay Carley, General Manager

Elvis Johnson

(4.9) 22 reviews

December 8, 2019

We are extremely well pleased with the attention and expertise received by Adham. His efforts and energy to find a car that met our needs, successfully,... even though we had only casually stopped with no intention of buying that day. All the dealership personnel cooperated and the ambiance was friendly.

Thanks for coming to see us! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your visit to our dealership. - Jay Carley, General Manager

Adam Wali

(4.8) 26 reviews

Manny Ramirez

Manager

(4.5) 41 reviews

December 7, 2019

Normally buying a car is a very long process, but Elvis had the car I wanted was in front when I got there ready to test drive. Elvis made the process... very easy and I was driving off the lot with my brand new car pretty quickly!

Thanks for coming to see us! Enjoy your new ride! - Jay Carley, General Manager

Elvis Johnson

(4.9) 22 reviews

December 4, 2019

Great experience, I was given many options, no pressure. Staff was very helpful,and answered my questions. I bought a 2020 Toyota Camry! I love it, has... everything I wanted.

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! Be sure to let us know if there is anything that you need moving forward. - Jay Carley, Genera...l Manager

December 4, 2019

E-price quoted was good but person who did quote got called away due to family. Took awhile for replacement to get the deal right. Finally got it. Everyone... was friendly and helpful.

Thank you for the recommendation, Greg. It was a pleasure assisting you at the dealership. - Jay Carley, General Manager