Bob Allen Ford

1194 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 5, 2020

Attention to Details. They hit them all. It started online on a Friday with Devin.. Experience was prompt and efficient. Went to the dealership, walked... in and they treated me like I owned the place.My salesperson was Cassy. She kept me informed throught the process. All employees were friendly and attentive. They had the car I had seen on line and the price matched what was advertised. It was a new trade in. They showed it to me before it was cleaned up. I made an appointment to see it once it was detailed and ready. More repairs than anticipated were required than they thought when they traded for it, but they absorbed the costs and did not try to raise the quoted price. Very satisfied. To top it off, I received an email followup two days after the purchase AND a text one week after the purchase. I have shared my experience with several people. I will be back as a customer in the future. Thanks

December 30, 2019

Made an appointment to fix the outside drivers side door (wouldn't open), got there a few min early (appointment was 8 or 9 AM. They told me it would be... about an hour. At 1PM I asked them how it was going, they said "OH SORRY, we somehow didn't get it to the serviceman yet. Waited another 2 hours, get the car home and they didn't fix anything. Had to make another appointment, wait another couple hours and I checked the door this time and it's repaired, only they now broke the inside driver's side mirror. We purchased a replacement mirror online and vowed NEVER to return for service or purchase. They totally suck.

December 27, 2019

Treated me very well and gave me more money than any other dealer offered me for my trade. Will be back for more vehicles.

November 27, 2019

We bought a used CR-V from Woody at Bob Allen Ford. He was very helpful, friendly, informative. We enjoyed working with Woody so much that we called... him 3 years later to help us find another used vehicle for our kids. He's been searching for a car that meets our needs and calls us when he finds something that might be a good fit for our family. Now that's great customer service!

Genes, Thank you so much for allowing us to help find you the perfect vehicle to fit your needs! We are happy to have you as part of the Bob Allen F...ord family! Sincerely, Bob Allen Ford Team

November 15, 2019

I purchased the car about 3 months ago and I have been to the service center 10 times already. I don't recommend this to a friend or family

October 7, 2019

I liked the car but I was not impressed with the sales person that I got. I thought the service that I received was not as Good as I have received from... other dealerships in the past. The dealership and some of the people I had to deal with came across snobish.

October 2, 2019

BAD REVIEW! Bought a car from Bob Allen Ford and paid 1800$ for a maintenance plan. I followed all thier plan stuff and got totally screwed! 1800$ covered... 7 oil changes and 1 set of brake pads! Now they are refusing to cover the maintenance that I paid for! So done with ford!

July 22, 2019

Salesman- Chris Galvan READ THIS FOR CONTRACT INFO you MUST know and how I SAVED $1000 off a $14,500 vehicle. Vehicle transparency- Asked about aromas... Chris said none. Got there vehicle smelt scented but with everything going on didn’t notice any. Floor mats were stored in trunk. After signing papers and bringing floor mats upfront, noticed burn holes in carpet from cigarettes. After vehicle sits now, it gets a musty smoke odor.... incredibly frustrating. Imagine they aired it out before I got. The Deal- Compromised on a price to get me to drive 100 miles to come and look at the car. When the numbers were first laid out the number was significantly higher than we originally spoke. They try to confuse you. Take notes before the deal and bring with and take photos of their notes. I was able to talk them down a full $1000 from asking price. It took work and they attempted to mix my numbers up. I wanted to go lower but they kept saying how the vehicle came with two keys and it was worth it. There is a document in the signing where they promise other items/accessories for your car. This is where I should have made them write down “two working keys”. The salesman said the document meant he didn’t promise me 1000 gallons of gas or 10 sets of tires. Which made me think that was crazy so I agreed... assuming a $250 dollar smart key to my car was part of the deal. After signing they told me the second key, they promised - wasn’t even at the dealership. About two weeks later after texting chris multiple times they sent a key in the mail. I tried to use the second key and it wasn’t keyed for my vehicle nor would it start (hence push start). Chris and dealer ignored my request for a month now to fix this dilemma. A replacement key will cost $240 dollars from my local Honda dealer. Would I buy again? Yes. But I would not let the sales man pressure me. I would have looked at each individual panel one-by-one for dents or the rust I found after the fact near the back tire. Would I have used Chris Gavin? Yes, he was respectful. He did threaten to keep the vehicle when I tried to go $13,000 and explained the $13,200 was worth it because of second key. He knows they did me wrong on the key and he knows it was not in the contract.

July 11, 2019

Ren Patterson took a $500 deposit on a car to hold it for my wife and I since we were coming from out of state. The car was NEVER removed from their website... and then I was told it was sold right from under us. There are lots of Ford dealers - go somewhere else! BUYER BEWARE!!!

May 26, 2019

I live in Pensacola, Florida and bought a Ford Mustang Convertible on the internet. The salesman I talked to is Michael Klaus. An amazing young man whom... is mature beyond his years, very friendly and knowledgeable. He described the car to me as he walked around it and when I got there I noticed that it was even nicer than I had expected. I have worked in several dealerships over a period of more Fifty years and this is the most amazing dealership I have ever seen. Clean and laid out perfectly. Every employee I talked to was kind and friendly. It was a great buying experience and I compliment the owner for putting together a great crew. I bought the car and flew up to get it and I had a very fun ride back to Florida. Than you very much.