Jay Wolfe Honda

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience purchasing my 2017 Civic Type R!

I had the best car purchase experience at Jay Wolfe! I started working with Russ King when I found out that Honda was bringing the Civic Type R to the United States finally. The release of the car was still months out but Russ put me on his list and updated me with any information he heard about the car. He kept me well informed, knowing how excited I was about this car. I felt like he was as excited for me as I was for the car to be released. This is a limited production car that most dealerships will only receive one or two of. Even knowing this, Russ and Jay Wolfe didn't mark the car's price up like so many other dealerships have done (others marked it up $2k to $20k!). They had higher offers for it than what Russ and I had discussed but he and Jay Wolfe kept to what we had discussed for pricing MSRP plus accessories. Now that's a dealership with integrity! They are a for profit business and it would have been easy for them to have decided to sell it for much more and make more profit, but they didn't. They kept to their word and made a customer for life! If you don't think this is that special, search online for the 2017 Civic Type R and dealer markups. There are plenty of people in a similar situation where at the last minute their dealership marked up the car by thousands of dollars. Thank you Russ and Jay Wolfe for being a solid business with integrity! I will definitely be back again when it's time to replace my wife's Odyssey.

Great Service

Great service and friendly staff in the customer lounge.

Great Service!

As always the service department was wonderful and honest.

4.0

How it went for a lady at dealership

Called ahead days ago and had appointment. Arrived, man could not find my name and was rude. Got truck in to Service. Set for two hours inquired about truck, was done but nobody notified me. Man checked me out very pleasant and lady that helped me find my phone. Originally person that checked me in needs replaced.

1.0

Service -Byron Hughes, Service Advisor

Enjoyable if you have to have service. I was given the estimate for the item that needed immediate repair along with a list and pricing for other services I will need if I want to keep my 2000 Honda Accord up and running. No pressure to do more than what I absolutely had to. So enjoyable to not feel "pressure" to get more service done while it was in. Very appreciated!!

Top notch salesmanship!

John Moos is one of the best in the business! Professional, patient, and very helpful in the quest for a car for our daughter. Not only would I recommend Jay Wolf to those in search of a Honda, I would specifically (and definitely!) recommend Mr. Moos to those in the market for a previously owned vehicle. thanks!

Positive Review

I bought my 2016 Accord earlier this year. Tony from Tony Alsaleh. He is the finest salesperson I have ever had to work with. I have only had to have the oil in my vehicle changed. Honda make a great car and there is little need for repair. The service department got me an appointment immediately and later quickly changed the oil in the vehicle. All great marks for this dealership.

Jay Wolfe is the only service center I prefer.

The staff at Jay Wolfe are top notch. I will drive miles out of my way to take my vehicle to Jay Wolfe. Love enjoying the cafe novelties while waiting for my car to be serviced. My kids love the kid center too. For a mom of three energetic kids the kid play area gives me a piece of mind that my kids can play safely in an enclosed room without bothering other customers. Staff is sweet and very helpful.

Melissa is terrific. Waiting area is incredible.

Melissa is a terrific service rep. Facility is great, comprehensive repairs.

Good Experience Once Again

Bought my Honda Fit from Jay Wolfe in 2008, and have come to trust and depend on the service department. The waiting area is an on-going message to customers that Jay Wolfe Honda appreciates us and I appreciate them back. Thank you!!