Blue Springs Ford

1676 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 15, 2020

I am 65 and have NEVER seen a dealer this GOOD. I've have been to dealers in CA, KY, SC, OK, and MO this is the best. I bought a used car from them and... they gave me the deal JUST THE WAY I WANTED IT. HASSLE FREE!!! A free tank of gas and my first oil change free. For a toyota that is usually 89.00 at my local oil lube joint. NO short cuts with theses guys changing the oil was only the beginning follow by a looooong list of other things they did. OK so I go back the second time and got the works same as before for less than the local place. More for less. I Like that. This is sooo GOOD I now travel 60 miles one way to get my oil change. I'M impressed and you will be to. GREAT PLACE TO BUY with OUSTANDING after the sale care for YOUR car!!!!

March 15, 2020

I emailed the dealership about a 2018 Honda Civic Ex, which I ultimately purchasers. When I had first emailed the dealership, they assured me that Saturday... would be fine to come look at it. This, by itself, was impressive because previous dealerships have pressured me by saying “this car could sell tomorrow” etc, but they didn’t do any of that. I re-arranged my schedule to meet earlier just because of that alone, and I’m glad I did. I first met with Paul and we test drove it. Great ride. He also showed me a few other models I had been considering so that I could compare. I was reassured by the fact that the dealership is good about working with you and your budget. Ultimately, after taxes, this car would be just above my budget. However, with taxes, et al, I ended up at a reasonable price. At no point did I feel pressure from the sales agents or their accessories manager. Their follow up level was appropriate without being overbearing. This dealership has friendly faces and helpful staff. I’ll be r commending them to friends in the future.

• May 17, 2018

Very nice place, everyone was nice to me and helped me get the car I want quick and easily, with no hassle. The sales associates even stayed late to helo... me complete my sale and I really appreciated that, seeing how I I came from far away to get the car. Also, they were very open and honest about the car I was purchasing, which I appreciate

January 19, 2020

We drove from out of town to Blue Springs because they had the best deals on low mileage, used Ford Escapes. We were happy with the sales and financing... process. Very smooth, no hassle transaction. Would buy from them again.

December 28, 2019

Picked a car that fit my needs and schedule appt to test drive. THEN-received an email the price increased over $3000. When I said "Never mind" -I then... received an email stating come in and see what else we have we sold the one you wanted at the higher price anyway. "I completely understand, it looks like that was a pricing error but it actually just sold. I will keep my eyes peeled for another very similar. I will say while shopping the internet prices are generally going to have very little markup available due to how aggressive internet shopping is." So really felt like a bait and switch tactic. Wont use that dealership.

We are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll give us a call ...at (816) 229-4400 so we can understand exactly what went wrong and do our best to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability.

November 13, 2019

went to buy a used car but was quickly told about deals for 2019 cars..so I was interested in 2019 Fusion. When u give your credit info they refuse to... give u the results so that u can have all the variables on the purchase. I asked several times. When they finally gave me a offer sheet it had completely different numbers than what we had talked about....including taking a loss on my trade?....and no $4K in manufacturers cash back as online ad states...jut the rebate only. I still wasn't given my interest rate options that I was approved for. There apparently was a misunderstanding so I was upset. I expressed this to the salesman but told him I wasn't mad at him..or anyone in particular...just mad there was a misunderstanding on price. The sales manager from across the room started yelling at me saying I was beating up his salesman who was working hard and told me to leave!...I told him I was trying to buy a car and he said no your not..you need to leave and pointed with his arm towards the door!....I mean....I was stunned and shocked!......When I went to leave...one the salesman in the building made a point to stand at the window and stare and smile at me while I was getting my car warmed up to leave! So unprofessional. SO....moral of the story....they nice to you until u start asking for the results of your credit or if you don't end up buying a car the leadership of the used car department encourages snarkiness and acts extremely unprofessional. How do u react to such a unexpected shocking experience?

Hi, thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a ste...llar experience here at Blue Springs Ford. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll give us a call at (816) 229-4400 so we can try to make it up to you.

October 7, 2019

Went in shopping for a used/new vehicle. They didn't tell me the price and told me not to worry, as i asked about 5 times. I took the potential truck... to my mechanic and they were hiding fixes/repairs and denied them immediately. These are the kind of people that put Used Car dealerships to shame.

Hi there, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us a...t (816) 229-4400 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

July 31, 2019

I want to commend the service department on my appointment. The attention that I received was excellent.. I have a situation at home that requires me to... be away the shortest time possibles. When I arrived and made the service attendant aware of my situation. I was in and out in 45 minutes with the works on our 2017 Escape. Washed and on the drive. Thank you for your attentive concern. I have been a customer of Blue Springs Ford sine 1994. Jim Van Loo

July 29, 2019

Doug was a pleasure to work with. Helped throughout. Everyone was so pleasant can to us. We definitely will recommend to others. Keep up the good work.

July 29, 2019

The New Car sales staff, Kevin our rep and Nick the manager were both very professional and compassionate throughout the entire buying transaction. This... is the 2nd car I've purchased from Kevin and I've already told 4 people about my experience. Blue Springs Ford is an AMAZING dealership!