Blue Springs Ford

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 920 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Looking for a new F250/350.
    December 12, 2017

I had been to several other dealers in the KC area on both sides of the line looking for right truck. Paul Chapels greeted me and we just talked abou...t cars, trucks and Ford in general. 8 months later I bought an F350 from him. Best buying experience I ever had.

BEST dealership around!!
    August 22, 2017

Always excellent service. The only place I will ever go!

Awesome customer service
    August 4, 2017

I have three vehicles that needed state inspection and oil changes. Was able to get all three done with no issues thanks to the help of Sam (servic...e) and Daryl who drove me back-and-forth to my home to get this task accomplished. Thanks guys - no stress.

Great Job!
    July 19, 2017

Holy smokes! Blue Springs Ford has exceeded my expectations by far. I needed a new clutch in my 2014 Focus. Another local dealer told me it would take... them 3 weeks before they could replace it. I called Blue Springs Ford and spoke with Darrin, he told me they could have it complete this week. Little did I know it would happen same day! I am one happy customer that's for sure! Thank you Blue Springs Ford for your outstanding customer service and quick service department!

Very happy with my car
    June 9, 2017

Internet was great in finding us the right car. Customer service was good. A little rough at the beginning but very very knowledgeable about the autom...obiles. I still give them 5 stars. Ford has a great deal for everyone.

Best Customer Service !!!
    May 25, 2017

My experience with Doug Durden was excellent he was very honest an friendly an not pushy ani can say that nothing bad to say about him I will come bac...k to see him when it is time to trade thanks Doug you are the best

Great review
    May 23, 2017

I had a very good experience. Ever one was very nice and helpful! I wasn't able to bu a car but I definitely will go back when I am ready!

HORRIBLE SERVICE DEPARTMENT
    April 19, 2017

I had a vehicle serviced here. The repair wasn't correct the first time and had to bring it back. Should have taken a day. Three days later call about... it and ask why its taking so long, and nobody knows whats going on with my vehicle. Also can't get ahold of the service manager if you try. I suggest taking your vehicle to ANY OTHER Ford dealer in Kansas City over Blue Springs Ford.

Sorry to hear your recent visit to our Service department was not an excellent one for you. Our goal is to have every customer leave here completely s...atisfied with the service they received here, and I'm sorry that we fell short. We always welcome feedback, and if you would like to discuss your visit further please feel free to call our customer relations department at 816-224-7327.

Wonderful Experience!
    April 4, 2017

My salesman was Larry Luther and he did an outstanding job at showing me everything on the car. I felt confident knowing what the car was capable of w...hen I left the dealership. Everyone else I encountered along the way was equally nice! Such a wonderful experience for my first time car shopping.

Marissa, Thank you for choosing Blue Springs Ford! Glad to hear Larry and our staff made the experience an excellent one for you. We appreciate your b...usiness!

Worth a Second Look
    March 15, 2017

Our initial salesman was rather dismissive after we test drove the vehicle and made an offer. Two weeks later, they had dropped the price of the vehi...cle, so I called the dealership and asked to work with someone else. They sent me to Larry Luther. He was WONDERFUL!!! Apologized for the other salesman and really took care of us. He went through all the bells and whistles on the car to make sure we knew how to use everything, he had all the paperwork ready to go when we got there, and he walked us through the finance process. He told us who we would be working with each step of the way. He was friendly and treated us with respect. I would definitely recommend Larry as a go-to guy if you're looking for a vehicle!

Sorry to hear that your first experience was not the best for you. Thank you so much for giving Blue Springs Ford, and Larry Luther a chance to make t...hings right. We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs!

Blue Springs Ford