New 888-833-9416 Dealer Website
Used 877-841-4061 Email Dealer
Service 888-238-0753

Average based on 893 reviews
  • Exceptional Service

Thank you for choosing Blue Springs Ford! Glad to hear Nick made it such a great experience.

It was amazing, everyone was super nice. Nick though, was to notch, he made me laugh and feel comfortable about my new purchase. He didn't try oversell me or pressure me into choosing my car. I trusted him... and that's why I bought the car from him.

• Great Experience at Dealership - "Internet Buyer"

My experience was very well organized. We bought the car pretty -much site unseen from the internet. Communication with salesman was very good. When all our ducks were in a row, we called and told the salesman we would be coming. Half-way into our trip, we even received a call from the dealership to see if we were on schedule. Once there everything followed like clock work. A little wait for the finance manager, but we understood how busy he was at that time. Very good experience. was also impressed with dealership and the community involvement of this dealer.

• oil chang

J Williams was our service teck when we went in to get our oil changed notice where someone had scraped our front bumper,it didn't dent it ,it just left a little white paint. Mr. Williams rubbed it out and washed our car for us and we were very pleased with what he did.

• Great online follow ups

I'm in the market for a f150 Harley Davidson 4x4 pick up in the next month or so and your site at Blue Springs Ford on line was helpful. Although I haven't purchased a truck as of yet your staff has reached out to me and answered all my questions and I will be purchasing from them. Thanks Johnny Johnson

Johnny, Thank you for visiting our site and giving our staff the opportunity to assist you in your truck purchase. Let us know when you are ready , and we will be more than happy to assist you in purchasing the truck of your dreams! Thank you!

• Mrs. Mino

We arrived at the dealership to look at a used car. It was a Toyota Camry. Jimmy Sheets came over to us to see if he could help us. He took us over to look at it, and take it for a test drive. By that time we were pretty sure we were going to buy it. We had to go get our older car that we were going to trade in, and it was late on Saturday, May 7, 2016. Jimmy started the paper work while we went to get the car. We finished with Jimmy, and went to see (Rebekah)?, and then finished with Josh Paige. We walked away with the new/used car. I did bring the car back on Monday, May 9, 2016 for a minor repair on a door lock. They gave me a loaner car to drive. They took the car to get that fixed and we picked the car up today Tuesday, May 10, 2016. That was a quick turn around. The process was smooth and easy. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Thank you for choosing Blue Springs Ford, and for sharing your story. We strive to make sure every customer receives an excellent experience with us. Thanks for letting us know we succeeded! Enjoy the Camry!

• Great Everything!

Everyone was wonderful, very professional and took care of all my needs, I will definitely be sending them some business.

Thank you, Paul! We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting anyone you send our way!

• Mrs Nancy Meyer

We have been looking to buy a cargo van that we could convert into a simple RV. Paul Kindberg met up with us and showed us everything Blue Springs Ford had to offer. We really had no idea of all the models and options there were to choose from. Paul work very hard and was very diligent in making sure we knew all about the Ford Transit vans. We did purchase a Ford Transit Connect and are extremely happy with it and all the help Paul gave us. With his assistance and kind patience and all models we had to choose from, made buying this van the beginning of our dream!!! We would recommend our friends and family to go see Paul Kindberg at Blue Springs Ford!!

Congratulations on the purchase of your Transit Connect! We are honored that Blue Springs Ford, and especially Paul could assist in making your dreams come true!. Thank you, and best wishes from the Blue Springs Ford team.

• Great Parts Warranty

This was a warranty issue on a part that was previously installed. The service manager explained the warranty policy and the repair went very smooth

Donald, Thank you for choosing Blue Springs Ford, and for your patience with your vehicle repair. We appreciate your business. We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle needs in the future.

• Don Hayden

For oil changes I can drive in thru the day without a appointment and the oil change is performed quickly.

Donald, Our Quick Lane Service prides itself in providing speedy, efficient service for our busy customers. Thank you for choosing Blue Springs Ford!

• Scheduled maintenance

My concerns were addressed as well as future potential problems. Courteous treatment by all members of the staff that I dealt with.

Carol, thank you for your business, and for allowing us to correct any issues you may have had on your visit. Our goal is make sure all customers have an excellent experience here and we appreciate any feedback our customers provide. We look forward to assisting you with any vehicle needs you may have in the future. Thanks again!