Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday Closed Closed
New (603) 836-5114 (603) 836-5114
Used (603) 782-0381 (603) 782-0381
Service (603) 325-4765 (603) 325-4765

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Love our new Jeep!

Brian, in sales was amazing. This is the 6th vehicle we’ve purchased through this dealership. The sales process is without pressure and professional. After the sale, the service department will always be there to assist with routine care to keep your vehicle running great!

Dealer response

Hi Jeff, thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with Brian and our team at Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! We're so happy that he helped assist the purchase of your 6th vehicle at our dealership! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Recalls completed

Contacted dealership in regards to 2 open recall notices for 2912 dodge ram 1500 truck. Appointment was immediately arranged with inclusion of loaner vehicle. Work was completed within a couple of hours. Ken called me to let me know. Dropped off loaner after work shift and took truck home. Complete listing of work completed left inside. Very happy with level of customer service provided.

Dealer response

Linda, we are so proud to hear that Ken and the team at Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram can take amazing care of you! Thank you!

Dealership review

Dealership is polite, professional and very knowledgeable! I would recommend the sales and especially service to ALL! We are very happy with services performed and price! Thank you Tri City Jeep!!! ❤️

Dealer response

Dianne, we are so proud to hear that you had such a great time working with our team at Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Thank you so much!

Simple and easy

Brian my salesperson was attentive, not pushy and knowledgeable. From looking at the car, valuing my trade to purchasing the vehicle, everything was smooth and easy. I was in and out the same day. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase.

Dealer response

Jake, we are so proud to hear that you had such a great time working with our team at Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Brian and the team are so pleased.

Well done

Very happy with the salesperson Jeremy, as well as the other people who I talked to including the owner. A rarity at a lot of large ownership dealers. A well run, family run business that was a pleasure to do business with.

Dealer response

Hi Larry, thank you for your review! We're so happy that Jeremy took such excellent care of you during your recent visit! See you next time! -Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Definately buy from Tri City

I ordered a Jeep Gladiator. The staff are so helpful and stress free. They explained everything. The good and the bad. I have been to many dealership and recommend Tri City highly.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review and congratulations on your new Jeep Gladiator! We're so glad we had the opportunity to assist you with it and we appreciate you recommending the Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram team to others. Take care and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do for you!

1.0

Poor customer service

I have bought 3 new trucks from Tri City, all services done there as well. Brought my 2018 in because the transmission is acting up, service advisor Krystal said they couldn’t find anything wrong but will sell me a cabin air filter, rotate the tires and change the transmission fluid for $650.00. Went back less than a month later Transmission getting worse, this time they think something may be wrong but won’t get the truck in the shop for 24 days, told not to worry since check engine light isn’t on. THE NEXT DAY 105 miles away from home, check engine light comes on, transmission acting worse and didn’t think I would even get home. Stopped at dealership, pleaded with Krystal to please get my truck in because I am afraid the transmission is going to blow up before they can get to it in 23 days. She says leave the truck and maybe if they have time someone can look at it. I only have one vehicle since I paid $64k for this one, this dealership has changed. I don’t feel like they really care in the service department, especially Krystal, she has the attitude that it’s a bother to request service on a vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi Dave - our records show that your initial visit resulted in a test drive with no duplication of your concerns - no lights and no stored failure codes to go by. Based on the truck's mileage, a transmission fluid flush & filter is recommended maintenance and a starting point for an intermittent shifting concern. Our Service wait times have been longer than typical. Like many businesses, we are in challenging times and doing the best we can. The wait time was compounded because you indicated you needed a loaner vehicle, which are also in short supply from both our in-house fleet and from our third-party affiliates. Krystal did her best to stay calm with you during your exchange at the service desk while trying to explain the situation. We look forward to seeing you at your appointment on Monday 1/24 for further diagnosis. Thanks again.

Great place!

Easy and quick process. Good selection to choose from. Super nice people to deal with. Went above and beyond for better financing. Happy 😃 all around.

Dealer response

Louise, thank you so much, Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is so pleased that we could provide a great experience!

Definitely happy with service

Made my appointment and was happy to be reminded days before the appointment; service was excellent; while they were busy they made a good effort to fix my truck in a timely manner ordering parts needed to get me back on the road.

Dealer response

We appreciate your great feedback and five-star rating, Joaquin! Thank you for coming to Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!

Service appointment

Great service Crystal took care of me right away and mechanics were able to diagnose immediately ordered part in return truck as soon as it came thanks a lot

Dealer response

Thank you for your 5-star service! We're happy that Crystal was able to diagnose your issue and order you the correct part. See you next time at Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!