Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday Closed Closed
New (603) 836-5114 (603) 836-5114
Used (603) 782-0381 (603) 782-0381
Service (603) 325-4765 (603) 325-4765

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome service, great place to deal with!

We had a great experience with Chuck on purchasing a Jeep Cherokee. He has a great personality, and was very easy to work with and talk too! Have purchase vehicles here before and will do so again!

4.5

tri-city dodge

Overall a great experience, staff was friendly and helpful

Thank You TriCity and Bob Boulay!!!

Thank you so very much for putting us in our dream car! You guys made everything sp smooth and also made it fun!!!! Love Bobs Sense of Humor!!!!

Dennis was great

A low pressure buying experience,knowledgable,would recomend him and dealership.

Exceptional Staff, Selection & Service

I have bought 2 vehicles from Tri-City Dodge over the past 5 years and have never been disappointed in their overall service from the initial drive on their lot all the way to continuously getting my oil changes there. I know that I can trust Tri-City Dodge with helping me with my purchase and when my vehicle is being worked on. I would recommend Tri-City to anyone who wants great customer service from start to finish.

Dealer response

Thanks Jenna! We love hearing about our customers experiences and appreciate you as a repeat customer! Thank you as well for using our Service Department! We love being a full service dealership that can work on the cars that we sell ensuring that they'll last a long, long time!

Really great buying experience... finally!

"No-hassle" is one of those terms that car dealers like to throw around; normally to conceal shady pricing tricks or obnoxious sales tactics... My experience at Tri-City has been truly "no hassle". Competitive pricing, reasonable salespeople who don't seem as though their next meal depends on you buying what you're looking at... Just a great overall buying experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words! We do try to make the experience as easy as possible with our "no hassle" approach. We want to gain you as a lifelong customer and not just a one-time customer. Thanks again for the review!

Great customer service!

Tricity helped me find exactly what I was looking for.mi gave them a price, color, year and style and they were able to meet my expectations. They were honest and realistic with my trade in and I absolutely wold by another jeep from them.

Dealer response

Thanks Sarah! Glad to hear that we were able to make the process so effortlessly! Congrats on your Jeep as well!