Norris Auto Group

121 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 20, 2020

The internet sales manager Zo Thompson was absolutely the only reason my wife chose Norris and didn’t go to the nearby Chevy dealership where we had plans... of going next but canceled. After putting the feelers out to multiple dealerships in the area via internet, Zo was the friendliest, Nonaggressive and most important,, honest in his answers to a few loaded questions that we had prepared to the bombardment of dealership calls that followed. Once at Norris Ford, the sales manager Tyler was very involved in the entire sales process from start to finish, making sure everything went perfect, and it did. This purchase was for the wife and it was my primary objective to make sure she left the dealership with the SUV that met her every need. Thanks to Tyler watching every step of the sale, he without a doubt exceeded our expectations and so did the new Ford Edge he helped us choose. Thank you folks for taking the agony out of buying a new SUV. This truly, truly was a positive experience. Thanks you again, Respectfully, Steve Goodman

Thank you, Steve, for this great review of our dealership and Zo and Tyler in particular! Our team understands that the car buying process takes time,... so we're glad you felt at ease and your wife got the exact SUV she wanted. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, and thank you again for choosing Norris Ford!

August 24, 2019

I found a truck online and was working with Jason. He was upfront and honest with me about everything and was very helpful. I went to multiple dealers... before this one I’m search of my new truck and I have never had such an easy low stress experience at a dealership. Jason didn’t try to sell me on anything and showed me all the features of the truck that I didn’t know about. I would recommend this place to anyone and when I buy another truck in the future it will be here.

July 14, 2019

I have purchased over 10 car from dealerships. I must say this was one of my most laid back and easy purchases. Norris went above and beyond to accomodate... me before arriving (I lived a little over a hour away), they didn't pressure anything. My sales guy Gary Parsons very laid back and would highly recommend seeing him if you are in the market.

July 3, 2019

Bought 2 vehicles from Jason within 2 years I won't go anywhere else, great service he even stayed later to wait for me to get the truck I wanted.

June 10, 2019

Stan Ma was very professional and guided me thru the process from start to finish. Would highly recommend to all of my friends and family

June 7, 2019

Buying a new truck for my bday was a great experience. Salesman Stan Ma and Manager Tyler Smith were absolutely great to work with. They are the Go-To!

February 10, 2019

Jeff and Angelo were fabulous and easy to deal with. Very professional and courteous. Great selection and went through all the available options available... for us. Traveled far to come to this dealer and glad my wife and I did.

What a great review, thank you! It means a lot to our team, especially Jeff and Angelo, that we've earned your recommendation because we strive to giv...e every customer the best. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future with any questions, and enjoy your new Escape!

December 8, 2018

After researching in 5 different Ford dealers, the best deal was given by Norris Ford. When we went to see the car, the attention was excellent. The seller,... Garry Parsons Jr., did an amazing job getting the deal; the sales manager, Dave Webster, financial manager, and store manager were efficient, diligent on closing the deal. I would definitely recommend Norris Ford to get your new or used car!!

Thank you for this wonderful review of our dealership, Federico! We're very happy to see that you enjoyed working with our team and got a great new ve...hicle and shared your experience with us. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do, and thank you for choosing Norris Ford!

November 9, 2018

I visited and subsequently purchased a new Ford Escape at Norris on Nov 8 2018. My salesman, Jason Catanzariti, was awesome in his knowlege of the Escape... and the Edge. He explained to me all the bells and whistles that the Escape and Edge had. It took me a while to decide between the 2 modles and Jason was very patient with me. I recommend Jason highly. Also, the FI Manager, Will Watson, handled the financing of my new vehicle and the extended warranty very quickly and professionally.

Thank you, Patricia, for this great review about our dealership and Jason and Will in particular! Our team understands that the car buying process tak...es time, so we're glad you felt at ease making your decision between the Escape and Edge. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, and thank you again for choosing Norris Ford!

August 18, 2018

Angelo was great to work with. Did all negotiating by email and then came in and was driving my new mustang in less than an hour. Very easy and quick... buying experience.

Thank you, Troy! Reviews like yours keep our team motivated and working hard to make sure each customer has an experience like yours. We're very glad ...to hear Angelo took such great care of you, and we hope you love your new Mustang!