Audi Peabody

161 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 26, 2020

I brought in my Q5 for service at Audi Peabody and it was a great experience.. Everything is smooth with Stefan.. Paperwork and loaner in less than ten... minutes.. 360 inspection and maintenance from the techs was done perfectly..

August 21, 2020

Greg is a great service provider. Very efficient and great communicator. The car was ready in the time promised and they even washed it for me

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

August 19, 2020

The Audi team was great picking up my car at my hone, bringing me a loaner, and then returning my car to my home. All went very smooth.

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant service visit!

August 17, 2020

Audi Peabody Dealership told me tire had small hole in middle of tread but because tire has noise reduction technology (foam inside) it cannot be repaired... and I have to buy new tire for $475. I left and called Hankook American HQ and was told tire can be repaired. Some dealers are not familiar with the process. It is almost the same as regular tire but section of foam needs to be removed inside tire. They sent me instructions. I went to Costco Tire and they fixed it for $11!

Thank you for your feedback about your tire issue because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we can ...fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Ed Stockel General Manager estockel@Group1Auto.com

August 10, 2020

I’ve always been happy with service. This time less so. I made an appointment for 8:45. I live 30 minutes away so I have to plan. When I got there... they said it might not go into service for 2-3 hours. Yikes. And then would take another 2-3 hours. So I took a loaner. I called from my house to check on ETA and was told it was done and going to be washed. So I headed back. When I got there I was told the tech was at lunch and they weren’t sure car was done. For sure it wasn’t washed. So I waited to figure out how I was going to kill another hour or so on route 114. I just stayed. About 15 minutes later Service guy came back with car. Apparently it was done but not washed. He asked if I could come back for a wash or if I wanted to wait. I did not want to wait. I’d cleared out my car before going to Audi in anticipation of having it cleaned. So then I left and paid to go to a car wash. One last thing. They changed battery in my FOB after I told them is just out in a new battery. They told me it was a dead “new” battery and charged me $6.99. No big deal, but I wanted to return the bad battery to CVS but could not since they tossed the bad battery. These things are nothing major, but it’s not the standard I’ve been used to at Audi.

Hello Joyce, Thank you for your feedback. I hope Tyler reaching out to you and offering a credit for the battery and a complimentary detail was enough... to resolve your concerns. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. Audi Peabody

August 4, 2020

Great customer service, everything was great, Ryan and his team were nice and helpful. Explained everything to us in advance and the service was quick... and excellent.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

August 3, 2020

I inquired to contactless purchase an A4 Allroad and was connected with Jon Cohen. His support is excellent - from providing a detailed eye, to walkaround... video, documentation, and negotiation. I highly recommend Audi Peabody and Jon Cohen.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!

July 23, 2020

Very thorough and communicative service staff. I had a window issue (under warranty) and was provided a loaner vehicle for the time my car was in the... shop. I was kept in the loop during the entire process.....which is HUGE to me because I hate having to call a a place of business to find out the status of an issue....it makes me feel like I’m being a pest. I appreciate Audi Peabody’s approach.

Thank you Dave for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience thorough and communicative! We thank ...you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

July 23, 2020

A quick and well done 45,000 mile maintenance. I gave a good review because I know it’s not the dealers fault but the Audi corporation but the back... of the Alroad is never vacuumed. Why clean a car yet not vacuum the trunk area? Can it really take that long? And as a customer I would have greatly appreciated it.

We're excited to hear that our team took care of you and that everything went very smoothly for your 45,000 mile maintenance. We hope to see you again... in the future.

July 10, 2020

Service Consultant provided excellent customer service! Always return calls and/communicated the process about the service the car needed. Appointments... were always available with no problems.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an excellent service ex...perience! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!