Audi Peabody

96 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 8, 2018

People at the dealership we’re all so nice.They were so helpful.They were able to keep this Q5 in a comfortable price range for my daughter to fulfill... her dream.Thanks again Jon and all of you at Audi Peabody.

We are glad to hear we could get a Q5 for your daughter for the right price for you! Thank you for your business!

March 1, 2018

Unlike most dealerships, I found my car buying experience with Audi of Peabody to be great. No pressure and a fair price. Louis and Ted were very professional... and a joy to work with.

Thank you for your kind words for Louis and Ted, we appreciate your business!

February 7, 2018

Bought my car at Audi Burlington but since I live in Swampscott, Audi Peabody will be my service and parts location. So far I am extremely happy with... the facility. Nate Willard is my service contact and he is AWESOME....so quick to go the extra mile. Very happy so far with Audi Peabody.

Thank you Dave for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward ...to your next visit!

February 1, 2018

Drove in at 7:30 am for an inspection sticker, they took the car immediately, and had the car back completed within 30 minutes, which was what they promised.... So easy!

Hello Elizah, Thank you for your kind words for our service department, we appreciate your business!

September 14, 2017

My wife I and went here a couple of weeks ago and a pretty sub par experience. After emailing with a manger of some sort to schedule an appointment the... following day to look at a car, when we showed up at that time there was no one to help us for at least 30minutes. But still being in love with the when it came to price I offer to pay for the car outright on the spot without financing if they payed the state tax and was quickly told no. Pretty sure they just didn't want our business but in retrospect I'm glad they didn't get it either.

Thank you for bringing your experience to my attention. I apologize for your visit, and I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your busin...ess. Please contact me at TPiotrowicz@Group1Auto.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Theodore Piotrowicz General Sales Manager TPiotrowicz@Group1Auto.com

June 14, 2017

This dealership has a beautiful and impressive showroom, my fiance called and made a appointment and was very pleased with the phone customer service.... I came here for a Golf-R, drove 2 hours, was ready to purchase the car before I even left my house. Went for a test drive and car was great, but salesman didn't know anything about the vehicle, there was more than a hand full of spots that paint chipped off the car. Didn't even get to negotiate the price and the salesman said, "the price is what it is" with a condescending buy it or go attitude, so I got up and left. I drove there with the intention to buy a car for my fiance, my mother and myself,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your experience. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, pleas...e contact me at 978-739-8808. I look forward to speaking with you. Mark Giovanni General Manager

June 11, 2017

Zach was superior and Mike Sheehan was exceptional!

You definitely deserve this! Thank you for reviewing Zach and Mike!

June 6, 2017

Excellent service and great attitude! Zach was a pleasure to deal with!

Hi Bob, Thank you for reviewing Zach, we appreciate your business!

June 6, 2017

People at the dealership were very nice, patient and helpful. Despite insurance disorganization, these guys went the extra mile even when I became frustrated.... Definitely will be back when new lease is up.

Thank you for your business, we are glad to hear we could go the extra mile for you!

May 31, 2017

Zach was very helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciated working with him and will be back in the future.

Hello Danni, Thank you for your kind words for Zach, we look forward to your next visit!