Hall Honda Virginia Beach

2095 reviews

2095 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Honda Virginia Beach from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• December 10, 2016

Erin Bessey runs a great ship at Hall Honda. Dwight was excellent to deal with.

Greetings! Thank you for sending us a positive review! We are grateful for any positive reviews, and sincerely thank you for praising Hall Honda Virgi...nia Beach. We will be sure to share your comments with Erin Bessey, Dwight and the rest of our team. Please stop in again soon, as we would love to see you! Thanks again - Hall Honda Virginia Beach

December 4, 2018

My daughter was in need of a new vehicle as her 12 year old Toyota with 185k miles was starting to show its age. We initially met with Zipporah DeCastro... who was very friendly and knowledgeable about the Honda CRV. Zipporah asked a lot of questions about what my daughter wanted from her vehicle. We test drove several with different trim levels to determine exactly what she wanted. We ended up purchasing a CRV EX-L which has a beautiful leather interior and a lot of standard features. My daughter could not be happier with her choice. Marcus Jones also assisted us last night as the dealership was quite busy. He was equally knowledgeable and friendly and this made for a good car buying experience. Lastly, managers Matt Kuhlman greeted us warmly each time we came to the dealership and Richard Barrera helped negotiate a very fair deal. We are very pleased with this car buying experience and would recommend Hall Honda and their excellent team!

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hall Honda Virginia Beach! If you have any further... questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Byron Gray

Marcus Jones

Internet Sales and Leasing Associate

(5.0) 25 reviews

December 2, 2018

Worked with Ken Wesley on the purchase of my new CRV. He was very professional and easy to work with. Honest and forthright. Works hard and made the... process quick and painless. Next time I buy a car I'll be calling Ken! Thanks for the wonderful experience.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Ken Wesley

(4.9) 54 reviews

December 1, 2018

Karl helped me today on my visit. He was a great salesman! He asked the qualities that I was looking for in a car and delivered a car with those qualities.... I appreciate his time and help today!

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for ...you.

Karl Collins

(5.0) 26 reviews

December 1, 2018

We can't begin to express our appreciation and gratitude towards this Hall Honda crew. To start....Dee Delaney was amazing to work with. Her caring, supportive... nature and go-getter attitude was exactly what we needed in this situation. Thank you to Marcus for listening....Tony for getting the ball rolling and Matt for working his magic to seal the deal. Ian....your a tech wizard and so kind to have extended yourself to teach us all the cool tricks this baby can do! This may have been one of the most challenging scenarios to make happen... but they did it when many other dealerships couldn't or wouldn't. And....they did it with ease, confidence, and with a non-judgmental attitude! We love our car....and truly love all of you! Thank you so much!!!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an ...awesome day!

Dee Delaney

Steve Davis

Business Manger

(5.0) 14 reviews

November 30, 2018

My review was absolutely fabulous and worth it!! I love everything about my car. Thanks for helping me with a brand new car! I love it.

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Hall Honda Virginia Beach! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always h...appy to help!

Dee Delaney

(4.9) 18 reviews

Anthony Freeman

(4.9) 50 reviews

November 29, 2018

Hall Honda was awesome! Dustin Wagner helped us find the perfect car. You could tell they were concerned with meeting our needs and not just trying to... push us to buy a car! We highly recommend!

Congratulations on your new car! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Craig Belda

Used Sales Manager

(4.9) 58 reviews

November 28, 2018

Nicky was a fantastic sales representative. She understood my needs and did her best to get me what I needed. She was very attentive and if she didn't... know the answer, she found someone who knew the answer.

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Nicky Copling

(5.0) 15 reviews

November 28, 2018

She knew where we need to be and she got us there. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a vehicle. She is very knowledgable about the products and... vehicles.

Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Nicky Copling

(5.0) 15 reviews

November 28, 2018

Everyone that I worked with was very informative and pleasant, I didn't feel pressured about anything.I would more than likely continue to be a faithful... customer.

We're happy to hear you had such a positive car buying experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we ...can do for you. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to working with you again down the road.

Davonte Duprey