4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1685 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1685 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Honda Virginia Beach from DealerRater.com

• December 10, 2016

Erin Bessey runs a great ship at Hall Honda. Dwight was excellent to deal with.

Greetings! Thank you for sending us a positive review! We are grateful for any positive reviews, and sincerely thank you for praising Hall Honda Virgi...nia Beach. We will be sure to share your comments with Erin Bessey, Dwight and the rest of our team. Please stop in again soon, as we would love to see you! Thanks again - Hall Honda Virginia Beach

May 23, 2018

It was fast efficient and pleasant I was happy that pi were able to see me on short notice and do such a great job

May 23, 2018

Great and prompt service very helpful and eager to help customer go home happy. Very pleased with service and will recommend to other customers in the... future

May 22, 2018

First time buying a car. Worked with me through all options and got best deal. Great time for first time experience. Leased a new 2018 Honda fit sport...

Ian Baer

Assistant Internet Sales Manager

Papa Seck

General Sales Manager

May 22, 2018

By the time I walked next door to get Starbucks frap and check work email my car was finished. my rewards points made for cheap bill. Satisfied with s...ervice.

May 21, 2018

Tanisha is amazing!!!!!!!! We were taken care of and put in great hands! I couldn???t of asked of a better experience buying my first car!

May 21, 2018

Great dealership! Amazing service! First time buying a car here but I would highly recommend this dealership. Everyone???s always has a smile on their... face.

May 20, 2018

We purchased our first Honda from Hall in 2003, an Odyssey that served us well. It was time to retire the van and move on to a sedan, and found a grea...t 2018 According Touring that fit the bill. Keegan painstakingly helped me find the perfect one with the trim and colors I wanted. Dustin Wagner further assisted while Keegan was busy with another customer and made the experience enjoyable. Papa Seck and Lawrence Bright in finance completed the transaction.

Hall Honda Virginia Beach

James, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be... the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Dustin Wagner

Internet Sales and Leasing Associate

Papa Seck

General Sales Manager

May 20, 2018

Thank you for making this experience fun, exciting and most importantly easy. Everyone there was so nice and knowledgeable as well. I didn???t feel... pressured, they listened to what I wanted and I walked out a happy customer with my dream car 😃. Shareena did a great job helping me feel at ease and treated me like I was family.

Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Beth, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Hall Honda Virginia... Beach

May 19, 2018

Tommy Hancock sold me a new Accord in Feb...is final comment was "if you ever need anything...just call me." Last week I was driving home f...rom work and had an issue. I called Tommy and he said bring the car right in...even though it was close to 6PM. When I arrived Tommy had James (Top Tech) waiting to assist. James took care of the issue and allowed me to head to Richmond the next morning with no concerns. Great team work guys. Tommy stands by his word!!

Howie, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. If you have any furthe...r questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care!

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, VA 23452