VanDevere Auto Outlet

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–1:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(330) 267-0027 (330) 267-0027

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Tony is the best

This was easiest car buying process!! I would definitely recommend family and friends to buy a car from Vandevere!! I got everything i asked for.

Helpful and Informative Sales Team

VenDevere's staff was well involved during the whole process of me looking for a used car. They were knowledgeable and helpful. They kept in contact with me and made the whole process easier for me.

Genuine

Go here first and you won't waste your time! These guys will put you in a QUALITY car that fits your budget. No run around...no pressure sales tactics ..no BS! They will take the time to put you into a vehicle you will be proud to own! I could not be happier....Thanks guys !!

Great to work with

Aaron Dyer provided excellent customer service! Top notch salesperson. Was very helpful. Would recommend. Professional in his approach. Always had an open line of communication. Available when I needed them.

Gary Shaffer

Stopped into van devere outlet to find a perfect fit for my trade in. After talking with Tony ,he found a 2017 chevy volt hybrid that hit all my expectations.. I could not be more pleased with everyone at that location . Thanks for all your help Tony, you made it an easy decision for me..

Excellent service!

Justin P. helped us through the car buying process. His knowledge of cars and customer service goes above anything we could have expected! We found exactly what our family needed and at an excellent price.

Great place to buy a car

I just recently got a new SUV here and it was a great experience! There were so many options to choose from but Mitch helped me get into exactly what I wanted. Also, their finance team is great and they made sure my payment plan was exactly to my satisfaction.

4.3

2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee w/Hemi

Outstanding service. Aaron Kyer was on on his game. Asked me what I wanted. He went out and found exactly what I asked for. Excellent experience all the way around

Awesome service!

Tony was my sales rep and he’s always been very helpful and accommodating. I think this is the third car I’ve bought of of him and have always had a great experience. I would highly recommend this dealer

2013 Duramax 3500HD

Great place to get a vehicle from, great customer service and tony did a great job at selling the truck to me. Would definitely buy another vehicle from them.