VanDevere Auto Outlet

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–1:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(330) 267-0027 (330) 267-0027

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Looking to buy a used car

Thomas judge and a whole crew of VanDevere was great they were patient friendly very helpful got everything I needed treated me like a person I left there with the car I wanted and I’m very happy anybody in their right mind should go to VanDevere and get treated like a human there’s a lot of car lots out there to treat you like you’re nobody and it doesn’t feel good when you’re spending $4 or 500.00 A month to be treated like you nobody Vandeveer is the place to go thank you guys for everything

Mr Miller

Thomas judge was my salesman . He is a no pressure salesman, informative, and friendly. The vandevere team stayed 2 hours after closing to complete the deal. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thanks again Thomas

Awesome service my Kimberly Beacham March 11 20

Aaron Kyer where's my person everything went smooth left with 2015 Nissan Pathfinder awesome experience everybody was a very friendly family oriented and approachable I'm grateful

Ford F-150

I had a good buying experience, I didn’t think they would be able to get me into the vehicle I wanted, at the price I wanted and interest rate I wanted, but they said they could, I was very skeptical, but they did ! I’m very happy !!!

Great customer service!!!!

Everyone was so friendly and made my experience a great one! Brandon Bree was awesome and helped me get into a new car! Thank you everyone!

Great Service

Got me into the truck I wanted at the Payment I wanted, Justin Pawlowski took great care of what i needed, was very knowledgeable on the truck, and was very considerate of my time! Excellent Customer Service!

Good experience

Good experience. Delt with Aaron, good guy...no pressure. Prices were OK, but accommodations were great. They delivered my vehicle to my house 60 miles away 👌🏻

Nothing but good things to say!

I was in a bit of a pickle and needed a car as soon as possible, and Vandevere was a recommendation given to me! They’re all very friendly and were super helpful throughout the entire process, as this was my first car ever purchased from a dealership. They’re laid back guys while remaining professional and it helped me feel less nervous. I give them 2 thumbs up!

How it should be done

These are the kind of people you want to deal with while buying a vehicle period...professional...knowledgeable ...personable staff...whatever you may need they just make it happen...I’d recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy.

customer’s best interest in mind

Nick was very thorough in making sure we were taken care of in both the actual sale and in being comfortable while the process was taking place.