VanDevere Auto Outlet

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–1:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(330) 267-0027 (330) 267-0027

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great car for my daughter!

Mitch did a great job helping my daughter purchase her first car! We will be back for sure. He answered all our questions and helped us find the perct one.

4.5

Hyundai Elentra

Went to VanDevere for different car altogether. Spent most of the time waiting and test driving. Overall though it was worth the wait. I ended up buying a Hyundai Elentra. Thank you!

Brandon Brees

Stopped in to check out a car in the lot, no intention on buying, Brandon was wonderful. Left the lot with a great 2017 Cadillac XT5 and couldn't be happer. Have used your free car wash Twice at the Akron lot. Wonderful people to work with. Quality car.

VanDevere is the best place to buy a used car!!!!!

Blown away with how easy it is to buy a car at VanDevere. Brandon was a pleasure to work with... Super awesome guy, helped my wife and I find the perfect vehicle, even under our budget.(what car salesman does that) Will definitely be back and recommend!!!

Great customer service!!!

If you're looking to buy a car, Brandon Fitts is your guy. He was patient and not at all pushy. He listened to my wants and need and was able to find me the perfect car within my budget!

Found my truck

I highly recommend this dealership to anyone, it was a no pressure environment, staff very friendly and there vehicle stock was clean and large. They also gave a fair market value for my trade in, this will be the first place I shop next time. ( and probably the last ) Mark

Bought a Ram

I bought a Ram 1500 Aaron Kyer was my salesman he was incredible. helped me all the way. I said if I bought the Ram it needed new tires soon in front. He hooked me up with the we owe you and yesterday I had my new tires. Love my truck! Any questions that I have had he has answered right away after I bought my vehicle!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the review, you can as always reach my cell with any questions or concerns, im here to help, glad to hear you love your truck!

4.0

My experience

Tony was great to work with overall positive experience with entire customer service team I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in buying a use car or truck to go see them

Excellent All-Around with One Small Bit of Advice

Excellent all-around. We worked with Aaron who got us into a vehicle we liked. We initially noticed two issues with vehicle: the battery was shot and the vehicle had a strong smoke odor. They did what they could for the odor and offered a replacement battery “on them”. Once we purchased it, we also noticed an issue with a piece of trim and they discovered the license plate mounts were unusable. They fixed both of those for free for us as well, paid for one of two new keys and fixed a piece they damaged working on the plate mounts. Very satisfied and happy with everything, overall. However, I have one thing I think they could have done better. The communication internally was a bit frustrating. We live about a half hour from their location and the location where they do repairs. When we purchased the van, we were told to just take it over to service and they would fix the plate mounts and battery. When we got there they said they shouldn’t have done that and we needed to reschedule the appointment. Frustrating, but okay. When we came back to get it done, they spent three hours working on the plate mounts before saying we’d have to take it to their body shop. It was too late to schedule an appointment so it had to wait a few days because it was the weekend. The day I called to schedule an appointment for the plates, they did not schedule an appointment but told me to come in. I drove the half hour and showed up and they said I’d have to schedule an appointment a few days later. None of these things were deal breakers for us. Everything was excellent and we appreciated how helpful they were. I bring the issues up in the hopes that maybe it is something they can work to import with on their end.

Amazing salesmanship!

Purchased a Nissan Rogue today from Brandon Brees, and it really was a "brees"! From the time we pulled onto the lot, he was helpful, informative and resourceful. All of the guys there were welcoming and professional, but I can't say enough about how easy Brandon made the whole process. I went in slightly sour from the last dealership I went to and he really went above and beyond my wildest expectations. I'll be seeing them for a Kia in the near future!